Hacking Countdown for new R4 Firmware (15th September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I never had problems with new games even platinum works on my r4 with 1.18
rolleyes.gif

chaofan

Trophies
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
chaofan said:
The firmware is a lie. The firmware is a lie. The firmware is a lie.

Guys, we all know the R4 team will release this SUPER FIRMWARE. They'll be adding SDHC support, 101% ROM compatibility, Wii-DS linkage, MP3 capabilities without Moonshell, MP4 video support, real time saving, real time .txt reader and LAZORS.

Why has no one supplied the beers? This is the most anticipated moment of 2008, behind New Years 2008 and what was supposed to be the end of the world yesterday. *passes the beers*

... I hope everyone's sarcasm detectors were turned on :/...
lol did you have one too many beers mate?????

On the contrary, I'm quite sober. That's because no one's passed out the beers yet >:-D.

Nostradaemus couldn't have predicted a better day to end the world. No wait, that was Year 2000. Aw shucks :/.

The new R4 firmware will include LHC capabilities of particle colliding and black-hole inducing reactions, thus potentially devouring the Earth into a dark abyss of Naruto fanboyism and Final Fantasies. Confirmed.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch the new firmware come out and it has a built-in timer.....solely for the purpose of appeasing Nintendo....where, when the timer times out, it will KILL ANY flashcart trying to run the firmware, real or clone. DOH!

The timer will not be any set date, just a unspecified amount of time after it is installed on the card. Remember, the DS has an internal clock.
wink.gif

The R4 team solves ALL their problems with Nintendo by officially killing off virtually all R4's.....real ones, fake ones, clones....whatever. Tick-tick-tick-----BOOM! BWAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, it would fix ALL the games the R4 was having trouble with, just to get people to install it.
ph34r.gif

Wouldn't that be a real kick in the nuts? Then, everyone who ever bought and uses an R4 will feel like the bald dude in my avatar. LOL!
rofl2.gif
LOL!

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Watch the new firmware come out and it has a built-in timer.....solely for the purpose of appeasing Nintendo....where, when the timer times out, it will KILL ANY flashcart trying to run the firmware, real or clone. DOH!

The timer will not be any set date, just a unspecified amount of time after it is installed on the card. Remember, the DS has an internal clock.
wink.gif

The R4 team solves ALL their problems with Nintendo by officially killing off virtually all R4's.....real ones, fake ones, clones....whatever. Tick-tick-tick-----BOOM! BWAHAHAHA!

Meanwhile, it would fix ALL the games the R4 was having trouble with, just to get people to install it.
ph34r.gif

Wouldn't that be a real kick in the nuts? Then, everyone who ever bought and uses an R4 will feel like the bald dude in my avatar. LOL!
rofl2.gif
LOL!
you sir just won post of the year for that comment
*bows to King Rayder*

that would be funny but wouldnt that mean ostracizing the r4 team from the scene?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the r4 team is already out of the scene if you have been paying attention the last few months

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
After watching the video of the DSTT card destroyer I'm pretty convinced it's possible but I honestly don't think the R4 Team is still in existence so I don't think we'll see the R4 equivalent. The one thing it's got me asking though is how hard would it be for a commercial game to include the same kind of code? It would never affect normal carts and would a pretty effective anti-piracy measure against old flashcarts.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
bull$ this is

here's to each and every r4 user who hoping for the new firmware
yaynds.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif

lets stand together and get disappointed/ jk

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
EDIT: Everything in that website looks shopped as hell and the website was registered a month ago so everything points to a fake website, I sure am enjoying my trolling.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the web site does look fake as hell

also as soon as I read this...

QUOTE said:
The R4(R4 TEAM) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...