Could this work after the webkit patch?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by MarcelFTW, Aug 10, 2015.

1. MarcelFTW
    OP

MarcelFTW Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2015
    Somewhere in sweden
    We all know that Nintendo patched the Spider Exploit, in 9.5.0-23(or something like that). That's for shure.
    If i understood what nintendo did in the patch right, then they've been closing the path, between the 3ds RAM and SD Card( and mabe even to the Internal memory, too).
    BUT, if you dump the saved data from the RAM to some kind of a cloud service, then it may be working.
    Then you could make some kind of login to that cloud service you use, before the process begins.

NOTE: i might be TOTALLY wrong about how i think it all works, so please dont blame me, about i am begin a noob XD.
    If i posted this at the wrong section, please move this to the right section, Sorry if i did.
    HOW DO I DELETE THIS I DID POST AT THE WRONG SECTION XD

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Report your post and ask a mod to move it.
    I don't think this will work because the hole in the browser was closed. But they're using a pretty old webkit version so there should still be holes in it that could be used, I'm not sure why no one's tried yet.
    I found this so it seems people have attempted things with the n3DS browser at least.