PS1/2 Could someone mod my PS2 memory card with mcboot?

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to buy a swap magic or anything. I have a slim ps2 and was wondering if the only thing I needed to play backups from a HDD was a USB stick, HDD, and a mcboot enabled memory card. Would it also be able to load burned disc games too?

Anyways, I'll pay shipping both ways if someone could copy mcboot to my memory card. I have a official 8mb sony card.

EDIT: I found someone on psx-scene to do it. When I get it back, maybe I can help some people out with it myself. (:

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
Which model do you have? If your model is xxxxx6 (last digit is 6) then I can help you. Otherwise, you need to find someone that have same last digit to help you to install FMBC. You may try to ask for help at psx-scene too.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to hijack your thread or anything, but if there is anyone near Enterprise Alabama who can put FMCB on my memory card for SCPH-50001 i'd appreciate it tons.
my card isn't official but it's a 16MB Datel Max Memory card and it used to have FMCB on it till my cousin erased it to save Madden on it and i can't do it my self since the laser is dead now on my PS2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night