Hacking "Could not start the software please try again from the home menu"

CosmicWave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have cfw on my nintendo Switch and by mistake I updated the firmware via internet (to 11.0.0) Then everything broke. I couldn't boot any game (It said "could not start the software please try again from the home menu") I could not even boot tinfoil or goldleaf. I followed every single step to updating CFW, still nothing so I downgraded with daybrake to 10.2.0. Goldleaf worked then but still games would not boot. I deleted everything on my SD Card and installed the whole hack again. Still nothing, I updated not by internet, I followed every step (daybrake, hekate update etc) and I am back at nothing working, not even tinfoil... Please help...
*edit* forgot to say that when i try to install something from goldleaf (when it works) it has the eroor 2145-0001 (0x291)
Module:ETickets (145)

Last edited by CosmicWave,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have cfw on my nintendo Switch and by mistake I updated the firmware via internet (to 11.0.0) Then everything broke. I couldn't boot any game (It said "could not start the software please try again from the home menu") I could not even boot tinfoil or goldleaf. I followed every single step to updating CFW, still nothing so I downgraded with daybrake to 10.2.0. Goldleaf worked then but still games would not boot. I deleted everything on my SD Card and installed the whole hack again. Still nothing, I updated not by internet, I followed every step (daybrake, hekate update etc) and I am back at nothing working, not even tinfoil... Please help...
*edit* forgot to say that when i try to install something from goldleaf (when it works) it has the eroor 2145-0001 (0x291)
Module:ETickets (145)
Try using Awoo Installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24