Cosmic Fantasy Collection's .hcd+.ogg+.bin format

Impossible_Igntiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how or if a tool exist for converting .bin + .cue files of PC Engine CD games to this format?

here's the romfs contents i was able to get out for this collection:

Screenshot (23).png

would love to play Cosmic Fantasy 2 un-working designs rom hack and have it run on the collection.

Impossible_Igntiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I

I think psp releases use hcd, but my memory is hazy, probably someone else can help you to generate the hcd file.
I've finally figured it out how to do it but unfortunately every time i try starting the game from the collection's menu it softlocks the game and then gives me the switch game error screen so i guess the company probably did something to the emulator's code for only their version of the rom to only work and no one else's.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've finally figured it out how to do it but unfortunately every time i try starting the game from the collection's menu it softlocks the game and then gives me the switch game error screen so i guess the company probably did something to the emulator's code for only their version of the rom to only work and no one else's.
I used Valis, maybe no updated version works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=7&pp=8AUB