Hacking Corrupted datas only for game updates and dlcs

Disboard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I can install a majority of games normally. But updates and dlcs always give me corrupted data error. Anyone knows what seems to be the problem?

Reactions: NoNAND

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is your SD card exFAT?

No mate I have always Fat32 I seen this is happening to a few ppl on sx os but not everyone And they need to reinstall the games no one seems to know why was wondering if anyone has been able to narrow it down here?
If it’s a issue with the card getting errors would it not affect the xci games also not just the nps files?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
No mate I have always Fat32 I seen this is happening to a few ppl on sx os but not everyone And they need to reinstall the games no one seems to know why was wondering if anyone has been able to narrow it down here?
If it’s a issue with the card getting errors would it not affect the xci games also not just the nps files?
We are not sure quite yet whether SX OS's data corruption has been narrowed down or solved just yet.
In the meantime you could try switching to a alternative CFW just to install said data.
Use gold leaf or tinfoil to install them.
Also, make sure your DLCs and Updates are proper dumps not corrupt or brickware.
On a last note, try checking your SD card with H2testw

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not the OP so why are you responding to my reply?

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're not the OP so why are you responding to my reply?

Sry I thought I made my own thread

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We are not sure quite yet whether SX OS's data corruption has been narrowed down or solved just yet.
In the meantime you could try switching to a alternative CFW just to install said data.
Also, make sure your DLCs and Updates are proper dumps not corrupt or brickware.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-os-games-corrupted-after-fw-update.547756/
Pls post reply to this thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-