Gaming corrupted data switch sd after update

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i succesfully updated one of my sd cards, with new atmosphere , hekate, and i try to do just the same on the other SD cards, but now all games show as corrupted, even when i do the data check, should i just re install them or is there a app for this?

gracias amigos!

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have to reinstall them, unfortunately, but to make sure this doesn't happen again, backup everything on the SD card that you can, then format the SD card to Fat32. Then put the files back on. EXFAT drivers suck on the switch and causes most CFW related corruption.

Reactions: cbunbury20

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i succesfully updated one of my sd cards, with new atmosphere , hekate, and i try to do just the same on the other SD cards, but now all games show as corrupted, even when i do the data check, should i just re install them or is there a app for this?

gracias amigos!
It sounds like you might be using the incorrect signature patches for your setup. Fixing the signature patches might solve your problem, and you wouldn't have to reinstall any of your games. Try the following troubleshooting steps:
  1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches (for Atmosphere v0.13.0)
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you are a TRUE MASTER! thank you indeed, all my SDs working and i dint had to re install nothing, awesome work, i only did the fuse, i havent understood there was a new one with each atmosphere, put the signature patches merging them with the atmosphere and all works perfect!!! i dint had to re install nothing, i promise ill make next SD i buy fat32!! tyvm have a great day tyall

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: