Coropata translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by kosheh, Dec 29, 2009.

1. XDel

XDel Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex

Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Another Huxleyian Dystopia
    [​IMG]

Something about that little white item on the platform left of the banana makes me think Alex Kidd. ;)

2. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Purgatory
    It's a rice ball. A popular Japanese snack.

Phoenix Goddess and XDel like this.
  3. XDel

XDel Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex

Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Another Huxleyian Dystopia

Ya, it's just been a while since I have seen one featured like that in a video game.

[​IMG]

4. Maplemage

Maplemage ಠ_ಠ

Sep 23, 2008
    Why would you care?
    LET MY POSTS DISAPPEAR AND BECOME FORGOTTEN IN THE PAST.

5. Kionea

Kionea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2014
    United States
    Using the dark powers of necromancy, I REVIVE THIS THREAD! At least for a minute to ask a question that probably won`t be answered.
    Does anyone know what killed this? Obviously a snag was hit but what was it? Not to get anyone's hopes up but I`m interested in bringing this back, though I have very little experience in rom hacking so I`ve no clue how that`ll go. I have a fluent (but technologically impaired) translator though so if I can get the hacking itself done he could have the text translated in a matter days/weeks depending on how much time he has to work on it.

Essentially I`m just looking for any info as to what exactly I`m getting into. If it was some major problem that was so hard to fix it killed the project then I have no chance in hell, but if it was just lack of interest/time then we could definitely get it done.

matt! likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted