Gaming Copying PSP Go games to the PS Vita

splinters

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I got the 10 free games when I bought a PSP Go last year. I read up on the net and rang Sony and was assured they would be downloadable to the Vita when it launched. I realise some games are not in the PSN Vita store yet but I have a few that are yet I cannot download them to Vita or PS3.
I rang Sony and they said they were locked to the PSP Go console so I asked them why 4 of those games were downloaded already to my Vita...they had no idea.

Anyway, I was able to borrow a PSP GO and downloaded all 10 games to my PC and transferred them to the Go. I then copied the PSP folder from the console to my PC.
If I use content manager to try and transfer them, they just show up as Corrupt Data...I realise this is because they are in eboot format while the vita makes a game.psvimg format.

As I legally downloaded these games is there any way of actually getting them onto the Vita. Really annoyed otherwise as the 10 free games were the reason I bought the PS Vita. Four of the 10 games are downloadable to a PS3 or Vita. Two of them Motorstorm and Pursuit Force are available to buy in the store but cannot be downloaded from my download list.

Its really borked as it will let me download Assassins Creed and that is not meant to be compatible!!

Any ideas guys?

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You already did all could do. You'll have to wait. Or maybe call SONY again but this time you should sound REALLY angry that might do something.

splinters

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You just have to wait for sony to make the psn psp games you bought available for the Vita. Who knows how long the process will take or if it will take.
That is the annoyance...two of the games are there in my download list but canot be downloaded. Same two games are in the store and can be bought again but i am not paying £30 for them!!
Sony's argument that they are tied to the PSP Go is rubbish as four of them are there to download to the Vita. Last week it was only three then Wipeout Pure suddenly appeared to download so something is messed up.
Oh, and Motorstorm has been pulled now. Hopefully when they reinstate it the game will appear to download.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: