Homebrew Cool things to do with cfw?

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install NTR and use input redirection or streaming? You could install a different system font (make a backup, beforehand, though). You could make your own themes. Play some old games with emulators.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
With your current set up you should be free to play games region free regardless of the region of your 3ds. You're now able to install cias that means limitless possibilities for what you can do... But to be specific now you can install a bunch of cool apps for your system as well as game cias. Im not promoting piracy im just saying its a thing you can do. With Ntr you can of course wireless stream your games to your computer or play your favorite games with cheat codes. Also the ntr menu lets you take screenshots. You can install jks save manager which is as the name says a save manager. Using it you can back up your game saves heaven forbid something happen to your system. You can not only import back into your games your saves but you can grab other peoples saves online and use that for said game.

With luma there truly are infinite possibilities of the fun you can now have. Its a whole new way to experience using your 3ds.

drenal

that guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burning MCU should be fun
No thanks, I choose life.
Install NTR and use input redirection or streaming? You could install a different system font (make a backup, beforehand, though). You could make your own themes. Play some old games with emulators.
How would I go about installing new fonts?

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure? I would choose burning it
how exactly does "burning it" work? (like what do you do?)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've had Luna installed for a while now, but I haven't gotten much use out of it. Does anyone have any suggestions for some cool homebrew or whatnot?
also, just look around on the threads on this forum here if you want stuff to install. There's tons of things here.

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
With your current set up you should be free to play games region free regardless of the region of your 3ds. You're now able to install cias that means limitless possibilities for what you can do... But to be specific now you can install a bunch of cool apps for your system as well as game cias. Im not promoting piracy im just saying its a thing you can do. With Ntr you can of course wireless stream your games to your computer or play your favorite games with cheat codes. Also the ntr menu lets you take screenshots. You can install jks save manager which is as the name says a save manager. Using it you can back up your game saves heaven forbid something happen to your system. You can not only import back into your games your saves but you can grab other peoples saves online and use that for said game.

With luma there truly are infinite possibilities of the fun you can now have. Its a whole new way to experience using your 3ds.

Wish I had access to that saves manager a few years back when one of the Nintendo c.s ladies screwed up, was just after Xmas/New Years and their servers where overloaded.

Was trying to put my club Nintendo account on my new 2ds, kept getting an error which turned out to be due to their servers being overloaded.

Initially I didn't realise you could only have the club Nintendo account on one 3ds/2ds, I had it on my o3ds xl so logged off it and tried again on the 2ds but still had the error and couldn't put it back on the 3ds xl.

I called Nintendo c.s to be told they were having issues and to try again in a day or two, still had the issue so called again. This time the lady "helpfully" transferred my NNID instead of the club Nintendo account from my 3ds xl to the 2ds which left me unable to use my 3ds xl(well I could use it, but couldn't access the eshop which meant no access to my bought games that I didn't have downloaded nor the ability to redownload them in the future) luckily I was able to get the nnid put back on my 3ds xl and not lose my games. And if I recall correctly I couldn't even access the nnid on the 2ds as I hadn't done a system transfer, so again no access to my eshop games.

However this mess up by the lady cost me hundred plus hours on Pokemon y and thirty plus hours on animal crossing, luckily I was able to trade off the important Pokemon off Pokemon y before having to factory rest

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.