OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Title says it.

I have an Arduino, and I'm learning how to programn. I ask this because I'm a n00b at this. So, uh, I know a little bit now about programming. I learned like digitalWrite (HIGH/ LOW /delay XXXX) and things like that.
inb4 makes a Nintendo Switch exploit

I'm just curious what does an Aurdino can do. :P

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything really. Spoofing USB devices, driving motors, serial I/O, IR interfacing, tons of neat shit!

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you mentioned the switch, You can convert images from a PC to Splatoon 2s version of miiverse pictures with an Arduino:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...-an-arduino-teensy-board.482166/#post-7548360

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also you can make a banana piano using an Arduino. I won my school's science fair once because of it! (I also had a mini hologram too using a piece of glass and a tablet in a pitch black cardboard box) :P

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Since you mentioned the switch, You can convert images from a PC to Splatoon 2s version of miiverse pictures with an Arduino:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...-an-arduino-teensy-board.482166/#post-7548360

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also you can make a banana piano using an Arduino. I won my school's science fair once because of it! (I also had a mini hologram too using a piece of glass and a tablet in a pitch black cardboard box) :P
No no, forget about the Switch, I was joking.
Also, cool!

Reactions: rileysrjay

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm..well i do remember a friend of mine said he was able to use the arduino in a unique way to run his electric bicycle.

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it.

I have an Arduino, and I'm learning how to programn. I ask this because I'm a n00b at this. So, uh, I know a little bit now about programming. I learned like digitalWrite (HIGH/ LOW /delay XXXX) and things like that.
inb4 makes a Nintendo Switch exploit

I'm just curious what does an Aurdino can do. :P
well, a few of the models have built in hid support, so with a little bit of tweaking to the pokken controller's source, it may be possible to make your own wired Nintendo switch controller.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
well, a few of the models have built in hid support, so with a little bit of tweaking to the pokken controller's source, it may be possible to make your own wired Nintendo switch controller.
Interesing. I know the values of the Pokkén Controller since I hacked with the controller sometime ago to make an snes controller (the fact is NEVER WORKER, well, just up, down, left, right, A B worked, except Y B L R START and Select)

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no, forget about the Switch, I was joking.
Also, cool!
Here's a guide to making a banana piano in case your curious:
http://www.loopycomputy.com/banana-piano.html

There's also some videos on it online too. I think I even saw it once on the outrageous acts of science show (it's actually a pretty cool show, go check it out!) on science channel once.

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesing. I know the values of the Pokkén Controller since I hacked with the controller sometime ago to make an snes controller (the fact is NEVER WORKER, well, just up, down, left, right, A B worked, except Y B L R START and Select)
the pokken controller is actually a very neat piece of tech. it has capture button capabilities that were never used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and the morning cuz school