Cool New NDS Games

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nintendo Champio, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2009

Cool New NDS Games by Nintendo Champio at 6:20 PM (3,280 Views / 0 Likes) 31 replies

1. Nintendo Champio
    OP

Banned Nintendo Champio Banned

United Kingdom
    Here is The Place to go if you want Game Information Updated Daily or every Hour. The Current discussion is on Pokemon:Explorers of Sky. If you wish to change the Game discussion post your suggestion or email me at lukespeedy@hotmail.co.uk.ChikaChikaWOW!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is the newest installment in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon video game series. The game expands on the fun found in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. Players become a Pokémon and team up with a partner Pokémon. Together the two set out on an adventure of exploration and discovery, ultimately saving the world from destruction. With additional Pokémon to become, new “Special Episodes” and enhanced communication features, this is a grand adventure with a moving story and stunning finale.n features, this is a grand adventure with a moving story and stunning finale.It isn't really just another dungeon game.It is a pokemon civilization and rescue Game .Giant pokemon heads for a shop and some pokemon then there a pokemon dungeon game but this game has some secret info on secret sites which all goes to prove it has that little bit extra which is bigger than you think.Requests for this 'secret site' just ask me

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    YOU DONT DOUBLE POST!

Your last page was a quadriple post...so obviously you are ignoring the whole "dont double post".

Now you're new here so I'll be easy on you. There is a little button on every one of your posts that says "EDIT" just click that if you have new stuff to say.

Its ok to post again once someone has posted AFTER you but if you keep on posting when no one has replied then we see it has bumping a topic which we do not allow here. Right I'm going to clean this thread up so it looks nice and dandy but if you can do me a favour and re-read the rules and use a little THOUGHT when posting then you'll do fine.

Thank you.

3. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    Can I do this then?
    And then I'll edit this one untill the next member posts?

4. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    We already get these threads weekly.

5. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    Give me the link and i'll tell you the difference between us and i bet mine is updated more plus it's easy to get

6. Hadrian

United Kingdom
    Look my friend here is the deal, take the time and effort to write this all down FIRST and then submit the post.

If you have new info to add or you want to update then just edit your last post. Now if there have been a one or two posts AFTER you're initial post then sure you can say something like

"I've updated the first post".

Ok? I'm done with this thread as I've got stuff to do and other members to be nice to.

7. Law

United Kingdom
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181634

One gets posted every week with details, screens, and trailers of games that are about to be released.

This thread has had one update, of one game (a Pokemon game, no less), and it's just been a block of text. Useless thread.

8. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    you could had of said yes

I'm gonna read the fourm/posting rules again

Law I Just Started.Get with it

9. Law

United Kingdom
    Get with what? A useless thread? No thanks.

If you're going to post a thread, research first. Write a decent OP, make sure it's decently long enough to spark interest (and spell check it). This doesn't interest anybody, everybody knows about this god damn game (not to mention it's nothing but a block of text! You couldn't even be bothered to find a trailer on Youtube, or even any screenshots/boxart!). Stop trying to start a successful thread in order to reach your dreams of GBAtemp super stardom and just roll with the rest of the forums.

You couldn't even be bothered to do the write up in the damn op, you had to double post it.

10. Hadrian

United Kingdom
    Lets leave it as it is for now, members are free to do this. Law what you said is true and if the member isn't going to listen to advice then the thread will not be a success.

Nintendo Champion prove you can do a successfull thread.

11. Law

United Kingdom
    Oh god, do I sense a MOD CHALLENGE coming on? Anyway might want to lock this so he can start a fresh thread, but leave it so he can at least read some of the advice.

vvvvvvvvvv It's your thread, do your own research. Try to find out about at least 3 or 4 games before posting a clean thread though, remember to keep it all in the op, remember to include screenshots and trailers. That's about all the suggestions I'm going to give.

Bonus points if you write at least 3 paragraphs per game (at least 4 sentences each).

12. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    Get with the fact that i have just started you could give me a hand by suggesting a game

Got it and I'll probably be better off with games that have alrady come out for the bonus point you can also place requests here

13. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    Chrono Trigger.

popcorn anyone? this otta be good.

14. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ahh Chrono Trigger I'LL get right onto that (IT'S OLD aHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SITE IS FOR NEW AND COOL GAMES NOT JUST 'COOL')

15. Law

United Kingdom
    Just because Hadrian has not yet commented on my "Mod Challenge" request, I'll help you with your research this one time.

[​IMG]

16. Hadrian

United Kingdom
    lol I actually use that as a sort of template of whats coming out. Of course I do research other resources as well seeing Gamefaqs make most dates up to drum up "pre-order" sales.

Note to self: Finish this weeks thread and post tomorrow.

EDIT: Game suggestions:
    Okamiden
    Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
    Dreamworks Madagascar Kartz (dat game is teh coolz)

17. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    You got nothing to help me with at the moment as no new suggestions

18. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    Hadrian,
    don't forget blue dragon, iron master and shin megami

Nintendo Champion,
    i own ps3, xbox360, dsl, dsi, psp, ps2, ps, snes, n64, nes, megadrive, gb .... wii and PC (quadcore + 1GB gpu + 2 x monitor for gaming)...
    so what patient or essence should i have? ????

19. Nintendo Champio
    OP

United Kingdom
    Well the way put it sounds like you are a brat patience is one of the things you can't get out of game and you get the exact opposite to be honest

I wasn't i said he sounded do i have to say it by it's self

Brat

Did that work

by the way exlirdream i'm not calling you a brat

20. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    you dont do reviews? ok fine, Drawn to life 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.