Gaming Converting video for PSP

Sui77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to either convert avi to a format for the PSP, or from a DVD to a PSP format.

I just picked up my first PSP today(3002 model.. modding it isn't a concern of mine), so I'm new to the whole thing!

Cheers!

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
xist said:

So, I have to install Microsoft Framework 3.0 then install XviD4PSP?
Or
I just have to install Klite Codec Pack then I can convert without XviD4PSP? Am I correct?
On the site said that it's easier to use Klite Codec Pack, is it true?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
xist suggests XviD4PSP,
timishu & Cablephish suggest PSP video 9,
War suggests PSPVC v3.5.
Which one is the best converter for PSP? Please give pros & cons.

B

BryceOne

DVDFab is great for converting.. It will only convert from DVD, but will convert to so many formats including PSP, NintendoDS, IPOD, and many more. (Only downside is that it's not free)

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
BryceOne said:
DVDFab is great for converting.. It will only convert from DVD, but will convert to so many formats including PSP, NintendoDS, IPOD, and many more. (Only downside is that it's not free)

My opinion it's not a good converter, it only convert from DVD & there're free converter, why would you pay for one.

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I use handbrake.

Use the predefined PSP setting, fix the resolution (usually to 480x272), use x264 and have "level=3" in video encoder special settings.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use Jesterware - its not free, but put in a DVD, select PSP out and press Go - simple and completed in 1 easy step.

Alternatively for free you need DVD shrink or Decrypter to get the DVD on to the hard drive and SUPER to convert it - 2 processes but if done correctly excellent results

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Comparing PSP Video 9 and PSPVC.
I prefer PSP Video 9 because it doesn't need requirements like PSPVC.
Just to make PSPVC works I have to download many other softwares like Microsft Framework, new directx, CCCP.
Beside requirement, the quality of PSP Video 9's conversion is better than PSPVC's.
Right now I'm looking for FREE DVD to PSP converter, but most converters are shareware, any suggestions?

richufc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried a few in my time and by far the best for speed, quality and format support is PSP Movie Creator from PQDVD.com. There's a trial version that doesn't support DVDs but you can always pay for the full version. And if you object to paying for it ask your friend called google.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2