Converting Super Smash Bros Brawl save

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Nintendo_Chick, May 9, 2014.

1. Nintendo_Chick
    OP

Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    I'm trying to convert my ssbb save from ntsc to pal. I know how to convert most other saves, but brawl uses .bin files and not a .sav file. The only working method I've found involves using a tool made by torito21, but the only link to it is on megaupload, which had been dead for quite some time now. If anyone has another method, or has a working link to torito21's tool I would really appreciate it. If not I can just re-unlock everything I guess (god I hate subspace embassy...)

2. Doux91

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    why dont you download a pal version of the save only, wiisave doesnt exist anymore but someone can give you their save, i have the pal version of the brawl but all the game is incomplete just, all the characters and i think all the stages but not all the trophies

3. Nintendo_Chick
    OP

Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    I spent a lot of time unlocking things. I've completed almost all of the challenges, finished all events on hard, got most of the trophies. Using someone else's save just feels like cheating.

4. Doux91

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    well, well, well i dont know if that can be... maybe if you try to change the ID of your game, I guess you are playing a pirate copy right? change the RSBP01 to RBSE01 to your ISO or do this http://www.wiisos.com/scene-4/como-cambiar-de-regi%F3n-los-savedates-de-nuestra-consola-wii-42135/ i guess you dont know spanish then use google translator
    [quote="extrae los 2 saves con el savegame manager, pon los dataXX de tu partida ntsc a la nueva que quieres convertir pal sobreescribiendo e instala la nueva con el savegame manager otra vez
    por cierto no se si toquetear con los saves podria hacer que te banearan en el online.[/quote]
    here says that you must extract the saves with savegame manager, put the dataxx of your save ntsc in the new that you want to convert to pal overwritting and then install the save with savegame manager, try at least if you understand me :) if it doesnt work try asking in google maybe youll find the solution