Converting NSP to NSZ with recent files

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried some tools here switch army knife and some other tool but they dont work with alot of switch files. maybe because they are too new? im not sure
How to convert files succesfully nowadays?

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
nsz, with the latest master keys of course (master_key_00 → master_key_0f, put in keys.txt in the same folder as nsz.exe)

https://github.com/nicoboss/nsz

EDIT : but you obviously already know this great tool. Since its first release, I have already converted 3500 files with it...never had a single problem (except when I forgot to update keys)

Last edited by Badablek,
  • Love
Reactions: grimson and impeeza

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nsz, with the latest master keys of course (master_key_00 → master_key_0f, put in keys.txt in the same folder as nsz.exe)

https://github.com/nicoboss/nsz

EDIT : but you obviously already know this great tool. Since its first release, I have already converted 3500 files with it...never had a single problem (except when I forgot to update keys)
I have V16.0.0 keys. from febraury. Yet it still hangs for some files :
1681600299619.png

So obviously this tool doesnt entirely work then? which why is i am looking replacement. (btw it shows 100 mib. but files are way different sizes)

EDIT:
Also tried 16.0.1 keys

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Chrisssj2 forgot to specify I'm NOT using the latest version. I'm still on v 4.1.0 and have compressed new v16.x.x NSP just two days ago, without any problem.

Obviously, latest revisions seems to have some bugs then ?

@mathew77 NSZ is for archive purpose only, we already know that. And this is NOT a conversion, this is COMPRESSION, to save some time at installation and some space on HDD.

Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?