Hacking Converting ISOs?

Someflammablekid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to do so? Basically I want to put the PAL version of Naruto: CoNR3 on my hard drive and make it a channel using Loadstructure. The PAL version of the game has japanese voices...which i would much prefer to the dubbed.

Putting the pal game on my hard drive just gives me a 002 error and when i burnt it to a disc it plays in black and white.

I would really appreciate help with this! Thanks!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What about enabling 002fix
rolleyes.gif

And for the Black and White thing, try Forcing NTSC

Someflammablekid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get all that working on a channel? I've tried forcing NTSC a few times and it doesn't work. When i try and play the game from a channel it just shows me a black screen.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
use "CRAP" instead of loadstructor

u can use it to make a configurable usb FORWARDER (so the loader still has to be on your sd card or fat32 hard drive) and it will launch the game with the settings u have saved in configurable usb loader... or u can override those settings by passing arguements (ie. IOS=249, or videomode etc.) while actually making the channel

there are a lot of other loaders u can use to make a channel, but play with CRAP and u'll figure it out

Someflammablekid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. I ended up just looking around loadstructure and found that there was a way to change the video mode. So i just switched that to NTSC and it worked!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night