Hacking convert sav files

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi was wondering if i could convert sav files from scdstwo into visualboy savs, and back again

here is my problem

golden sun (gba) im in the mercury lighthouse and every time i beat the water dijinn and it shows the annimation of it joining my team, it freezes my game,

i was wondering if its possible to change the save file from scdstwo rts save into a visualboy advance save

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not to sure if there's a gba save converter.

You probably won't be able to directly convert an rts save to a visualboy advance save because those are completely different kinds of save files. You'll need to use the actual save function in the game and try converting the file that is made from that.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is then if i try to save it in the emu, it wont acutally overwrite the save file on my sd card, i actually have to use a rts on the visual boy to make a save game

edit: got it to work, however now i have a grainy sound when playing the game ugh

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
the problem is then if i try to save it in the emu, it wont acutally overwrite the save file on my sd card, i actually have to use a rts on the visual boy to make a save game

edit: got it to work, however now i have a grainy sound when playing the game ugh

In Visual Boy or on the DSTwo? I doubt that a save file could cause a sound glitch
unsure.gif

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
What? You just..."got it to work"? How? Also, these are not the "real time save" files. These are the actual save files, the .sav. It's odd, because the VBA .sav can just drag and drop to be used by the Supercard DSTwo's GBA emu, but not vice versa. I just don't feel like playing FF6 on the NDS right now, and would rather continue it on my comp.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
What? You just..."got it to work"? How? Also, these are not the "real time save" files. These are the actual save files, the .sav. It's odd, because the VBA .sav can just drag and drop to be used by the Supercard DSTwo's GBA emu, but not vice versa. I just don't feel like playing FF6 on the NDS right now, and would rather continue it on my comp.
This thread is old stop bumping new threads leave them to rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr