GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would it be possible to convert a .gba archive to a .nds archive in such a way that it is playable on any flash cart? Yes I did research and I came across something called NDStation, which practically does the thing, but with one big downside: it doesn't work. So does anyone know if it's possible to get something like that to work? (or, if you're able to and have the time for it, make something like that?)

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No..You need a slot-2 device to be able to play gba on a DS. There is no program out there that can magically convert a .gba file to .nds.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Would it be possible to convert a .gba archive to a .nds archive in such a way that it is playable on any flash cart? Yes I did research and I came across something called NDStation, which practically does the thing, but with one big downside: it doesn't work. So does anyone know if it's possible to get something like that to work? (or, if you're able to and have the time for it, make something like that?)

Author of NDStation here.

D

Deleted-119707

simply no. mere impossible to run gba in a slot 1 cart. or evenev convert and run

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat