Control Your PS3 and PC with A Droid

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If you own a PS3 or PC and would like to control either from the comfort of your sofa using your Android mobile device, check out BlueputDroid by XDA forum member beserker_devel.

BlueputDroid is an application that allows you to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.

You’ll need to pair your device with an host of your choice and establish a connection. A single press simulated the left mouse button and a double press simulates the right mouse button.

For a full list of supported devices and tested hosts head on over to the application thread, where you’ll also find a couple of videos of the app in action.

BlueputDroid is available to download free in the Market, the app requires root access.

Don't you guys think it is pretty sweet that you can control your PS3 with a droid? Well, it kinda connects it, but its still cool.
ph34r.gif

Source

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work on samsung and htc phones with htc sense (like my evo 4g)

I had cyanogen mod running for a while and the blueput droid is actually pretty neat to use for netflix and typing....

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this sounds awesome. I dont have a wireless keyboard, so basically I have been resigned to using the PS3 controller and the cruddy virtual keyboard. Having a nice big keyboard on my Evo for browsing online or Netflix etc will be awesome!

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. Too bad none of the Cyanogen ROMs for my Inspire are to my liking. I could see myself using this for like media purposes. Hook my laptop to the TV, my fatass(not literally) on the couch 8 feet away watch a marathon of some show or another without ever getting up.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urgh, why bother?! Unless you're some crazy sperg why would anyone want this? If you have a PS3 you have a controller you can control it with anyway... Probably faster to use too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-