Content Submission: The :yaykikkoman: smiley

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello friends, it is that time of year. The time when I submit the :yaykikkoman: smiley for formal review by the staff!
stophim.png

The :yaykikkoman: smiley was manufactured by the Greatest fanatic of the Kikkoman corporation, coolbho3000. It was carefully crafted using the most advanced and modern techniques for the best flavor, taste, and texture. The new and improved :yaykikkoman: smiley has not just one bottles of the Glorious Kikkoman Brand Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce, but two! This is two times the flavor, two times the texture, two times the taste. Remember that one drop of Kikkoman Brand Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce makes any food instantly and incredibly delicious.

And it helps treat heart disease.

Staff members, if you accept this smiley, I will forever be in your debt.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
I will drink Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce in your eternal honor. I hope you will accept it!
stophim.png

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
coolbho3000 said:
You'd have to be f'd up to hold the bottle that way. The bottle's behind his hand, and it looks like he's holding the bottle's label. This problem applies to all of your Kikkoman smileys.
ohnoes.png

jusmii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameboy13 said:
jusmii said:
Picky picky LOL is this better ?
yaykikkoman3.png
That makes the smiley look like he has extraordinarily long fingers.

Yea i know right LOL but hey no matter how crappy anyone may think they look or whatever i have had fun trying and playing with them and with that said here is all of the 1's that i changed around or whatnot . The names are just names i gave things as i saved on the fly that's all .
yaykikkoman_classic1.png
yaykikkoman2.png
yaykikkoman1.png
yaykikkoman3.png
kikkoman.gif
drunkkikkoman.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jusmii said:
gameboy13 said:
jusmii said:
yaykikkoman3.png

Yea i know right LOL but hey no matter how crappy anyone may think they look or whatever i have had fun trying and playing with them and with that said here is all of the 1's that i changed around or whatnot . The names are just names i gave things as i saved on the fly that's all .
yaykikkoman_classic1.png
yaykikkoman2.png
yaykikkoman1.png
yaykikkoman3.png
kikkoman.gif
drunkkikkoman.gif
Remove those god damn fingers, then the emoticons will look good. Now they just look awkward. I suggest you take a look at the other :yay: emoticons to see what you're doing wrong.

jusmii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
jusmii said:
gameboy13 said:
jusmii said:
yaykikkoman3.png

yaykikkoman_classic1.png
yaykikkoman2.png
yaykikkoman1.png
yaykikkoman3.png
kikkoman.gif
drunkkikkoman.gif
Remove those god damn fingers, then the emoticons will look good. Now they just look awkward. I suggest you take a look at the other :yay: emoticons to see what you're doing wrong.

Ok how about this 1 ?
yaykikkoman.gif
or this
yaykikkoman_classic3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later