ZWCRhPS.png
XBOX ONE
ZWCRhPS.png
Wii U
ZWCRhPS.png
PC
ZWCRhPS.png

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So comparing one console favorably against another console (what people are doing in this thread against the Wii U) is perfectly fine but it's not okay if we bring PCs (another viable gaming platform) into the mix? Don't remember seeing that on the site rules.

That's not why he said that. Its every thread your in, you and Foxi4 get into a "who has a bigger dick Pissing" contest when you both argue on an on. Its like you both just want to show your both GODS of your platforms (PC = You, Foxi = Everything which a PCB attached) when you should just be happy with what you play. Everyone has their own favorite, end of story.

Reactions: the_randomizer

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but the new consoles are still going to chain PC gaming down, even if the degree is less compared to the last gen. The biggest hope of PC gaming is that devs start developing on PC as the primary platform, which some devs already do. CD Projekt RED, ID Software, and Valve for example. PC has exclusives as well.
Eh.
*goes back to waiting for inFamous and Naughty GODS*

Kirito-kun

Disciple of GabeN
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*still doesn't give a fuck about how many GFLOPS are used by his consoles...*

I should throw out that I play games on a MacCook Pro. Meh. :)

The Macbook Pro's not a bad choice for light PC gaming. The GT 650M is an okay chip for a compact notebook. It will actually play demanding games like Battlefield 3 at medium settings 1080p 40 FPS or 900p 60 FPS. Bests the Wii U in raw power too.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Macbook Pro's not a bad choice for light PC gaming. The GT 650M is an okay chip for a compact notebook. It will actually play demanding games like Battlefield 3 at medium settings 1080p 40 FPS or 900p 60 FPS. Bests the Wii U in raw power too.

Ohhh, but it's not a 650M. Mine's the 13 inch so I don't even have a real graphics card. :D

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, really? Not that anyone besides you really cares enough to point that out though, so.....

Hey guise! This just in! A PC is more powerful than a game console. Gee, I never would have known that!

Dude, get over it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure the Wii U was doomed from being a terrible system and not because of water reflection.

that may may sure showed me

No offense guild, but if you want to be taken seriously, for anything, maybe you should stop being a dick and saying dumb terms like "nintendrones". You belong more with the Kotaku crowd.

And if I do recall, you were one of the doomsayers for the 3DS:

"why would anybody buy the 3DS when the Vita is around the corner with superior hardware! Nintendo is doomed same with the 3DS!" Seriously, can you like... iono, just shut up? You're about as annoying as that dummy kirito-kun.

Trophies
XP
Country
And watch the Xbox One version come out looking better by having more time for optimization, and balancing the resources from resolution to actual graphics. And thus the saga continues, where Sony states that they have the edge (e.g. PS2s Imagination Engine, PS3s Cell architecture, PS4s GDDR5), but the actual results are equal or worse.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And watch the Xbox One version come out looking better by having more time for optimization, and balancing the resources from resolution to actual graphics. And thus the saga continues, where Sony states that they have the edge (e.g. PS2s Imagination Engine, PS3s Cell architecture, PS4s GDDR5), but the actual results are equal or worse.
Umm...
I'm pretty sure the PS4 version looks better since it's 1080p vs 900p on One. But who cares, it's just Assassin's Creed.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
The PC is an well-known alternative gaming platform to the PS4/Xbone, and is therefore relevant to the subject at hand.
Many computers are more powerful than consoles. Everybody knows that. Nobody has ever disputed that. Everybody is tired of you repeating it as if it's an argument.

It's like you dropping in a conversation and saying "Oh yeah, well the PS4 is more powerful than a 99 cent calculator!" Then when nobody cares, you say it 50 more times.

Trophies
XP
Country
Many computers are more powerful than consoles. Everybody knows that. Nobody has ever disputed that. Everybody is tired of you repeating it as if it's an argument.

It's like you dropping in a conversation and saying "Oh yeah, well the PS4 is more powerful than a 99 cent calculator!" Then when nobody cares, you say it 50 more times.

PCs are in their own race. They're literally limitless. You can't compare a couple thousand dollar PC to a console that has to maintain a price x performance ratio.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PCs are in their own race. They're literally limitless. You can't compare a couple thousand dollar PC to a console that has to maintain a price x performance ratio.

That's what he's saying, there is no comparison, but kirito_kun keeps repeating the same bullshit argument regardless of how many times people acknowledge it. He's insistent on ingraining its alleged superiority in our very minds. It's one thing to like PC gaming and there's nothing wrong with liking either platform, but it's something else to try to brainwash people and try to use rhetoric telling people the same damn thing over and over again. Not everyone can afford a PC, but he doesn't seem to realize that. PCs and consoles are just that, machines to play games; comparing the raw power is asinine. He's just a sycophant.

I guess enjoying games can't be done unless people compare how many pixels are on the screen or how many times per second frames are rendered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too