OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so I'm thinking about returning my 3DS. Current games suck. Future line up for the most part sucks. Although it's got a nice 'wow' factor when showing your friends, thats all it is really seeming good for at the moment. I'd rather just put the money towards making my kids bunk beds finally come together and other stupid stuff around the house.

So I've got a Protective Aluminum Case for Nintendo 3DS coming in the mail in the next few days. I've also got this Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Set for Nintendo 3DS coming in the mail too. So those things will be brand new and unopened.

I'm also going to sell my Sims 3DS game since I can not return it.

If anyone is interested in any of that then let me know and name a reasonable price for what you want.

Quite frankly, I'd probably sell the 3DS too, but I doubt I would get $250 for it so I'm better off returning it.

EDIT: Crap, I just remembered that selling things is only allowed in the trading forum and this thread will either get moved, deleted, or closed.
frown.gif
I hope the mods will just allow this to slip by for a little bit of time because my warn level does not allow me to post in the trading section. Thank you, and I understand if you need to do otherwise.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it takes time, if u return it, no problem, but be prepared that if u liked the games on nintendo's older consoles so far, you might want to get it back later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s