Confused with COD5

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by XxDarklightning, Nov 25, 2008.

Nov 25, 2008

Confused with COD5 by XxDarklightning at 2:14 PM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. XxDarklightning
    OP

Newcomer XxDarklightning Newbie

United States
    I have had every game work with my R4DS 1.18 English so far. I got Call Of Duty 5 and put it on my card and it says save data cannot be accessed. I have searched around and sometimes the ARM7 fix works on some games but to no avail with mine. I am just wondering why some people have had success without the YSMenu. And if that should resolve my issue of that is the case. Thanks. I am just hesitant to go through YSMenu because I am unfamiliar with that stuff, but if I have to, I will.

2. Sandman00009

Member Sandman00009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    in a way the YSmenu is set up the same way the only part that got me confused was just setting it up but it was pretty easy to set up once you know what your doing try using the YSauto

3. tigerx87

Newcomer tigerx87 Member

Canada
    yes read the R4YSauto sticky, it's a breeze to set up and run on your DS.

i have it set up on mine as a "ROM" file so i can still have the R4 1.18 as base FW.

4. XxDarklightning
    OP

Newcomer XxDarklightning Newbie

United States
    I noticed another topic about people saying my R4 might be a clone. I was wondering if anyone could verify, I bought echostore.com a while back. Maybe last summer. Anyone know about the store's reliability?

5. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    there's nothing to set up with the ysmenu. just go to the download section, and look for the firmware that's already patched, and replace it with ur current firmware and it should work. and post up a pic of your r4. i'll try and see if it's fake or not.