Hacking Configurable USB Loader

lixoman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
usptactical said:
Which pngs are they and where exactly did you get them?

I've seen this problem with both full covers and 3d covers, downloaded from WiiTDB using the tool on this thread. Like I said, the files seem fine on Windows and I see no difference between the different covers with regards to image size or anything.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
usptactical said:
lixoman100 said:
pepxl said:
i had this error only yesterday running covers off the SD but once i exited CFG and reloaded it they where fine?

Weird. I'm running games and covers from my WD external HD. The cover problem always shows up at the same games, but I swear I have verified the files and the PNGs are fine.

Which pngs are they and where exactly did you get them?

full hq cover for WiiFit downloaded thru WiiFlow then coppied to the SD, i do this for all CFG's full covers and ive only ever had the garbled image once in version v49b

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NTFS support! I'm going to try it ASAP!

In the next version, would it be possible to have folder support (able to navigate through whole NTFS drive), or the ability to change the directory that Configurable USB Loader looks in, via config files (instead of having to move all isos to root:\wbfs)?

If that could be done, Configurable USB loader would be THE USB loader.

somejaehan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love cfg loader.

I wanna know when you plan to upload v50 release version.

I'm very looking forward it.
smile.gif

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a version of wbfs_file available yet that supports keeping .iso files as .iso? Also is there a quick way to rename the .iso files with out doing them all by hand?

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
sorry,
this question might come out of the blue but although I have read the topics about ntfs I haven't had time to test it yet.

NTFS is a fine addition to this loader, and I am quite impressed on how fast this has been implemented.
but correct me if I am wrong :
we can't run cfg FROM the ntfs. or can we ?

if it is possible I hope someone (Narolez?) will create a forwarder dol we can inject into our channels.

Cheers,
R

BONG4002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do not know if it has already been mentioned but i am missing a hooktype function for the Ocarina loader within the CFG loader. Some cheats require a certain hooktype to work correctly and i found no function for that. I know that Ocarina does not stand on oggzee's priority list but i will be very thankful if it could be added in a future version for this very excellent loader!
smile.gif

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BONG4002 said:
I do not know if it has already been mentioned but i am missing a hooktype function for the Ocarina loader within the CFG loader. Some cheats require a certain hooktype to work correctly and i found no function for that. I know that Ocarina does not stand on oggzee's priority list but i will be very thankful if it could be added in a future version for this very excellent loader!
smile.gif

second
smile.gif

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
DaFees said:
Is there a version of wbfs_file available yet that supports keeping .iso files as .iso?
Not using wbsfile seems the best way of keeping isos as isos.
But this keeps the Isos at 4,7GB and wbfs_file write sparse file whcih are smaller.

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
full hq cover for WiiFit downloaded thru WiiFlow then coppied to the SD, i do this for all CFG's full covers and ive only ever had the garbled image once in version v49b

Could you post a link to the image on wiitdb (or other cover site) that is giving you the error?

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mousex said:
George Dawes said:
DaFees said:
Is there a version of wbfs_file available yet that supports keeping .iso files as .iso?
Not using wbsfile seems the best way of keeping isos as isos.
But this keeps the Isos at 4,7GB and wbfs_file write sparse file whcih are smaller.
Yep, games that in WBFS are arounf 360 mb, in ISO are 4.2 gb, even if windows tell me that the actual space occupied on the disk in 360 mb.
CFG support compressed NTFS folders?

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, thankyou!
Not a real problem, as Windows 7 show me that the occupied space on my HD is the ACTUAL occupied space (100 gb of ISOs, but 60 gb of occupied disk space), so it's considering the actual space occupied by the ISOs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof