34o235i.png
xgf7l0.png

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
TeenTin said:
If I install the latest IOS223 Hermes V3 and place the latest ehcmodule.elf (from uloader 2.8D) in the CFG Loader's folder. Will this work ?

Many Thanks !

no ,you must use ehcmodule.elf in v34b package.

if you use ehcmodule.elf in 2.8d ,loading ios can hang up.

Vattu

Trophies
XP
Country
Dr. Clipper said:
This is a problem where your Wii just needs to be on longer before preloader autoboots to the Loader, right? Perhaps you could use BootMii to provide that delay... Set autoboot in BootMii to as many seconds as you need to wake the drive and set it to autoboot to the system menu (which will hence load Preloader, I think). Is that a valid workaround?
You're correct, that's the problem I'm referring to. Setting a delay in bootmii should solve the problem, but not in a nice way. I will stick with that solution until a good usb-delay is implemented in the starting dol.

One strange thing is that I used another usb-loader the same way - and the problem never occured.

thanks for your reply!

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
genericaccount2007 said:
Here is a Noimage replacement I have been using for a while:
imtncz.png

and here are a few favorite replacements:

2ihs31z.png
28s9gus.png
6zo3g8.png
111uhih.png
5u0h8n.png
29ktnjq.png
v5g3lx.png
earrmd.png
rhnwo6.png
b8qmba.png
2mzf5t3.png
2iu9q8w.png
3589t2t.png
34o235i.png
xgf7l0.png
For the favorite replacements: Do I've to replace any of the favoriteXX.png's in SD:\usb-loader\resources?
Or is it possible to just put all of them in the resources folder, so that they will be shown randomly?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Takoru said:
For the favorite replacements: Do I've to replace any of the favoriteXX.png's in SD:\usb-loader\resources?
Or is it possible to just put all of them in the resources folder, so that they will be shown randomly?
Place the one you want in your theme's directory or the base directory (sd:/usb-loader) and name it favorite.png. The resources directory only contains examples of ones you could use. The loader doesn't actually look there. Hence, you can't randomise the icon.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Dr. Clipper said:
Takoru said:
Place the one you want in your theme's directory or the base directory (sd:/usb-loader) and name it favorite.png. The resources directory only contains examples of ones you could use. The loader doesn't actually look there. Hence, you can't randomise the icon.
It worked, thanks a lot!

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
sanzoghenzo said:
First of all thanks for the great work!
This homebrew is awsome. If only I can make it work!
I have the timeout error when mounting my USB disk.
It's a PLEOMAX 250GB, WBFS primary partition in the last 50GB of the disk, the rest is a FAT32 primary partition with my docs in it.
I tried with both v37 and v38, still no luck.
I tried everything I red about the error, from hotswapping to making FAT32 partition active.
Will I have any luck by putting WBFS partition at the beginning of the disk?
I'm on 4.0E with cios38 rev14
Thanks in advance for the help!
Cheers from Italy
The location of where the partition is located doesn't matter. As long as it is primary.
But it seems you have problems even recognizing and accessing the usb hdd.
Have you tried with any other disk or other loader? - try uLoader, which uses a different cios (222) - if it works with that then you will probably be able to make it work with configurable as well by using cios 222.
Or maybe try changing cios 249 revision - try rev13 if it makes any difference.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
JunoSan said:
Anyone please help me.
I don't know what going on my wii can run 480P with DVDComponet cable
I play Monster Hunter Trii(3) with DVD it can run 480P.
But when I play this game with usbloader it run just 480i
and other game such as Dragon bell whenver play with DVD or Usbloader can run 480P
I very confuse. What was wrong.
Than you
Have you tried changing the game video setting?
Try console default, or maybe some others..

meankeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I am new to this wii stuff
blink.gif
But I have successfully soft-moded my wii and I am up and running with your awesome usb loader Very nice work (I am recommending it to all my friends and family)

I still can’t seem to get any channels to work but am sure it's something I am doing wrong
wacko.gif

Thanks again

If you could provide a donation link I would be more that happy to toss you a few bucks for your time and effort.

Thanks to all whom made this possible
gbasp.gif

Meankeys
LU65 - Ver 4.0 - Trucha - preloaderv0.29 - IOS15-64-v257 - cIOS38_rev14

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
oggzee said:

guys i was not really paying attetnion to your loader until yesterday , and i realise that a lot of improvement as been made a was really stunt , i also made a complete evening testing all usb loader that i could possibly find , and i got to say that your and NeoGamma are the best to load any game , had all king of issue trying to load game with other popular usb loader that are maybe a bit more flashy but dont work correctly an have more then 300 rev lolll,

really impress with you cover flow it looking good keep it up !!!
yay.gif

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Channel updated to v38 release:

Why? Well, I was working on my 16GB SD card yesterday (copying multiple files over, clearing off some old) and decided to play a quick game while waiting for the process to complete. DOH! USBLoaderCFG resides on the SD card currently tied up
smile.gif

It was aggravating enough that I had decided to update the channel version....just to have a version on the nand that I can use when in such a pinch. I am not sure how often the channel will be updated, but I just couldn't see the front page with those very old channels anymore
smile.gif

This time I added all of the files/readmes (except for the apps/usbloader files as they are not needed with the channel of course) from the official release package to this one. I also put together a very quick "README-CHANNEL.txt" which clearly explains the drawback using the channel version (no online updatability for the app)

The ID is "UCFG" and the channel can be installed right alongside the forwarder if you wish. Enjoy!

http://sharebee.com/14558df6

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sanzoghenzo said:
oggzee said:
Or maybe try changing cios 249 revision - try rev13 if it makes any difference.
It works! Thanks!
quite strange that rev14 didn't work and rev13 did...
Keep up the great work!

Some HD access routines must have been changed in rev14, as I had the completely opposite effect. I had a certain 1TB drive that was never able to be recognized by the loader/cIOS, and rev14 actually made the drive start working!

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
thisdorkagain said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171567
so if i'm not mistaken, GeckoOS has open source. so can we break that 256-line limit now? i want to be able to boot Brawl+ from this loader.
great work on this loader. it's getting better and better.
Can you explain a bit what's with the 256 line limit and Brawl problem?
With Brawl+ you mean Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to