1. nickh

nickh Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Look a few posts up and you'll find a link with the r61t2 dol.

2. osirisjem

osirisjem Wii U: Y U No Sell ?

Canada
    How / Where do I do that ?

3. Maxternal

Maxternal Peanut Gallery Spokesman

modmii.

4. Mr_Odwin

Mr_Odwin Newbie
    Newcomer

When using Devolution and emulated memory where do the saves go? The memcard.bin in the SD usb-loader folder is a blank file, and I can't find anything else on my SD card or USB drive that resembles what I'd think it would look like.

5. Moritz

Moritz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I got a 16gb sdhc formatted as FAT32, I installed HBC and CFG (vWii) and added some games to sdhc, I am having trouble to make it load the games from sdhc straight after booting, it always fails at wbfs monting, I tried to set device = sdhc and partition = FAT1 but it doesnt help. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Found a new revision that solves that problem here: https://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/issues/detail?id=110

6. pokergs

pokergs Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am having a ton of trouble getting emulated memory cards to work with devolution. The games don't detect a memory card regardless of options.(Devo loader works fine) I thought that I read something somewhere about it being broken but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

7. wiiztec

wiiztec GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It's broken

8. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    so now that development has slowed on cfg, can someone shed light on the "secret" feature that was "not seen in any other loader before" as per the google code page?

Maxternal likes this.
  9. matto21

matto21 GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    when support quadforce_4.1
    thanks

10. matto21

matto21 GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    when you upgrade for compatibility with quadforce_4.1
    thanks

11. maBucket

maBucket Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I just setup CFG USB Loader and everything works perfectly. How can I tell it to filter so only Wii games are shown? (I have GCN games on the same HDD) I'm able to do it via the GUI, but I have to do it every time I start CFG USB Loader, it doesn't save the setting. Is there a config.txt setting for this? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, is there a way to launch a game immediately when pressing a button on it? In Wiiflow you can press A + B and it launches the game, instead of going to another screen first.

12. matto21

matto21 GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    also the r61
    is not compatible with quadforce_4.1

13. natkoden

natkoden GBAtemp Maniac

Argentina
    Don't know if this is just me or a known problem/missing feature, but when I try to shut down the console from the CFG menu, the screen just goes black and the console freezes.

14. icebrg5

icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Mine shuts down just fine from the cfg menu using latest official release r51

natkoden likes this.
  15. natkoden

natkoden GBAtemp Maniac

Argentina
    Updated and installed some cIOS and used the loader's version included in ModMii, now that works.

Glad to know there's nothing with my console.

16. icw35

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Guys CFG was loading my GC games fine. I did some updates and now every time I try to start a GC game I get the message "devolution only works with clean dumps" or something. I don't use devolution, nor do I want to (prefer DIOS MIOS or QUADFORCE). How can I turn this off? It´s off on the game options but still tries to use devolution instead of MIOS. It works fine under usb loader gx but I´m a staunch CFG fan. How can I make it NOT use devolution when starting my GC games?

17. DaFees

DaFees GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Dumb question but how is cover art for VC/WiiWare titles found on my neek2o setup handled. Using Mario Golf for the n64 as an example. Would cover art for the game be labelled NAUE01 or something else?

18. MajorFoley

MajorFoley Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    is force devolution necessary? i mean i dont have dios mios, and i mean if you want to run a GC game without the disc you still need to go into settings and devolution option is there anyway.

19. icw35

icw35 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

My bad. I see it detects if DIOS MIOS is installed or not. If not, tries to use devolution. I would rather it didn't try anything! :)

20. Demodude123

Demodude123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey im getting a dsi error when I try and run turok evolution from a usb. I tried two usbs and have dios mios installed (latest). I am going to try sunshine to rule out that this code dump is not just the game itself. Running r51 (latest). Anyone have a fix?

EDIT: I got it to come up to DIOS MIOS by using dmlizard to convert my iso to just directories, but it crashes after that. I'll keep searching around and if i find the answer ill say it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Configurable, Loader,