Hacking Configurable USB Loader

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a beta test version of CFG mod r28(beta3) if someone would like to try.....

http://www.mediafire...5fts6g39w13dcey

* compare with r27 *
================
1. compile with devkitppc r26 and libogc 1.8.11
2. support ocarina cheats up to 512 (was 256)
3. support new DML v1.3 (just load a game disc if it's stuck on "GCloader screen")

Looks good except for one thing. There is no force 480p video mode, just pal50/60 and ntsc. Would you please add this to the next r28 beta? Thanks.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using one of the earlier Wii remote Pluses no problem for a long time now... haven't had any problems at all. I understand that there was a silent revision though, in that newest ones use a different PCB and driver, and thus why it might get wonky. But Running a current build of ModMii to update your hacks or re-hack your Wii should take care of that.

jam5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New version 70r28 works with dml v1.2 and above :yaywii: great

e/ / Dosen't support no disc mode :/ needs a disc inserted or wont load.

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
What am I doing wrong,

I'm using the latest CFG beta 28, DML wad 1.3, sd card formatted to 64k but no gamecube games appear on screen.

DML works through Fix94's booter, but how do I get 'em on CFG. what stupidly obvious thing am I overlooking?

TerryG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed any gamecube games I've run through GCReEx don't show but the games I've run through DiscEX show up fine. Is this a setting I've missed?

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I've noticed any gamecube games I've run through GCReEx don't show but the games I've run through DiscEX show up fine. Is this a setting I've missed?

Pls check if your ISO filename is "game.iso" (can't be "out.iso") .
I tried to convert several games by using GCReEx (GCReEX -x then GCReEX -c) and
everything is ok with r28(or r28 beta3)+DML v1.2+.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

TerryG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pls check if your ISO filename is "game.iso" (can't be "out.iso") .
I tried to convert several games by using GCReEx (GCReEX -x then GCReEX -c) and
everything is ok with r28(or r28 beta3)+DML v1.2+.

I didn't turn them back into ISO files, I left them as extracted files. They load fine using a DML forwarder channel so I didn't bother converting them back. Thanks for the reply.

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
What am I doing wrong,

I'm using the latest CFG beta 28, DML wad 1.3, sd card formatted to 64k but no gamecube games appear on screen.

DML works through Fix94's booter, but how do I get 'em on CFG. what stupidly obvious thing am I overlooking?

Pls check the folder in your SD card should be like this example below:

SD:\games\GM4E01\game.iso
SD:\games\GM4E01\sys

64k cluster is not a problem for either FAT(16) or FAT32 format.
I had tried to format one of my 2GB SD cards to FAT16 with 64kb cluster format.
There is no problem to load a game by using r28+DML v1.3.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do the cables the wii is using have any effect on DML?

Im using the HD cables on the wii.

With r59 and cfg mod27 or the new mod28 gamecube games boot instantly and give me no issues at all.Only setting i change is i turn NO DISC to "ON" in the individual game settings menu.

If i try DML 1.3 i get to the loader screen and it just hangs there.
Even with a disc in the drive.I've tried it with NO DISC set to "ON" and also tried it with NO DISC set to "OFF"
I havent touched any other settings.

Occasionally the games will boot but usually within 30 seconds i get the " please turn off the gamecube and refer to the owners manual message"

Could it be the sd card im using? Its a 8GB micro sd card with an adapter of course formatted to fat32 with 64kb clusters.It works fine with r59 though.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking to do several things to find the games I am trying to play and cant figure out.how.

Can I filter the game list based on characters within the game name? Such as using mario to find all the mario games even if title dosent start with mario?

Can I filter the game list based on characters within the game info? Such as using bowl to find all the bowling games even tho some of the bowling game titles dont use the word bowl at all?

Can I jump to a new position in the list of games based on the first letter of the game title that I want? scrolling from avatar to mario takes a while then realizing I wanter surer mario takes longer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1