United States
Concerning the above poster's sig:

piracyisnottheftreally.png

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I load Silent hill thru conf usb loader it goes to white screen only and will flash a couple times before I have to hard reset. Is this a problem game?
Im new to the usb loaders and havent had any problems until this one and havent ever seen a plain white screen before. any suggestions? Thanks

NTSC
cfg usb v48
8 GB sandisk SD card (other games work fine)
used xzxero's great simplistic mod guide last week with 249v14

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having problems with Jump Start Pet Rescue USA.
It will load, get into the game, but when I get to the screen that asks me to choose Player1, player2, player3 or credits and I choose any of the player options then choose either explore or story, the system re-starts.

Any ideas.

It's and NTSC game and I've tried Game default, system default and Force NTSC and nothing is different.

PS; That new feature is a nice option, but I thinks it's going to turn out to be user choice again. All the better, like someone else said, it just gives people more options

PPS; You keep surprising us and making the product even better, to bad you can't do anything about Skizzo
hate2.gif

Thanks;

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sacohen9665 said:
It will load, get into the game, but when I get to the screen that asks me to choose Player1, player2, player3 or credits and I choose any of the player options then choose either explore or story, the system re-starts.

Any ideas.

It's and NTSC game and I've tried Game default, system default and Force NTSC and nothing is different.

PS; That new feature is a nice option, but I thinks it's going to turn out to be user choice again. All the better, like someone else said, it just gives people more options

Thanks;
it is probably one of those multiple dol games. you can try opening it with wiiscrrubber and extracting the dols, and using the alt dol method.

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hatredg0d said:
Sacohen9665 said:

Any ideas.

Thanks;
it is probably one of those multiple dol games. you can try opening it with wiiscrrubber and extracting the dols, and using the alt dol method.

I thought of that too, and the loader does not show there are any alt dols to choose from.

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone gotten "Peppa Pig: The Game (PAL)" to work with config USB loader? ... I keep getting black screen when I try starting game???

The game runs fine off USB drive using NeoGamma but I can not seem to get it to run using config USB loader!

I have tried every cIOS and fix option combination with config USB loader v49 I can to no avail ???

*EDIT*
Just downloaded and tried cfg v50a (alpha) with "Fix for PeppaPig (from NeoGamma by WiiPower)" and it is working fine now
Sorry I overlooked fix in beta I usually only update to release builds ... thanks for fix WiiPower
wink.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
r3dcat said:
Has anyone gotten "Peppa Pig: The Game (PAL)" to work with config USB loader? ... I keep getting black screen when I try starting game???

The game runs fine off USB drive using NeoGamma but I can not seem to get it to run using config USB loader v49!

I have tried every cIOS and fix option combination with config USB loader v49 I can to no avail ???

yes it works

as fig2k4 says you need the most recent 50a release with the fix

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hatredg0d said:
Sacohen9665 said:

Any ideas.

Thanks;
As has been repeated over and over in multiple threads, none of the loaders these days require you to extract dols with wiiscrubber. They can load them directly from the game. FFS...

PS oggzee; you keep surprising us and making the product even better, too bad you can't do anything about Sacohen9665.
hate2.gif

Thanks

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
I said it already, but: Yes it might be buggy. But that's not a big problem. If the loader manages to start the game, the possibly buggy code is not running anymore.
Oh yes, I understand. Really for me it'd be more about more homebrew support first (such as Tantric et. al.'s emulators...don't think they support NTFS). Nothing wrong with having it in the loader though, I still think it's pretty cool.

LordVolk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LordVolk said:
Ok I tried the GBA link, and the steps i followed were all th way up to the WAD manager, and i kept getting error -2011 when trying to install, any suggestions?
QUOTEGo back to the GWHT tutorial and make sure you followed all the steps for both the IOS249 and IOS222/223 instructions correctly. The bug with it crashing at the IOS222 page you mentioned earlier typically occurs when you have neglected to remove your GameCube peripherals or have failed to follow the "Steps for All Wiis" on the IOS249 instructions.

Alright I did all of that again, restored 249 and etc, but it still freezes up at the 222/223 stage. I do not have any GC peripherals.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, as always, I love this loader, but before I get excited and reformat my hard drive, does the new #50 feature work with all games and such or is it incomplete at this point? I mean I don't want to go through all the fun of reformatting my hard drive if the new feature isn't on par with FAT32 at this point,
smile.gif

Either way though I love the awesome work that has been put into this loader.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
LordVolk said:
Alright I did all of that again, restored 249 and etc, but it still freezes up at the 222/223 stage. I do not have any GC peripherals.
Very strange. Perhaps try the offline install if you are trying to do it online. If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas, I'm afraid.

Edit: I just had one more idea. Delete any existing versions of IOS222 and IOS223 with AnyTitleDeleter Mod before trying to install them.

bobsaget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
ZeroUnderOne said:
bobsaget said:
I'm having an issue where it hangs on the Conf USB Loader boot screen. I can hear the hard drive spool up then back down over and over and nothing else happens. Everything was working fine a few days ago.

Any ideas?

Mine is doing this as well. I think it has something to do with updating the wii. It works like normal again if I delete and reinstall the cIOSes 202, 222, 223, 249, 250. (But it probably only needed 249 reinstalled. Will have to test it out next time it happens)
If you did an official 4.2 update, then 222, 223 and 249 were removed from your system. They all need to be restored.

Those were all restored on my Wii and I have this problem about half the time. The USB loader can't get the hard drive to spool up for some reason.

Mine wouldn't work earlier, then I added another game to the hard drive, then it started working again. Maybe the hard drive stayed spooled up when it went from my PC to the Wii.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
DaFees said:
Alright, as always, I love this loader, but before I get excited and reformat my hard drive, does the new #50 feature work with all games and such or is it incomplete at this point? I mean I don't want to go through all the fun of reformatting my hard drive if the new feature isn't on par with FAT32 at this point,
smile.gif

Either way though I love the awesome work that has been put into this loader.
NTFS support is read-only for now, so installing from inside the loader will not work.
Also, I've got reports that not all games work, but this should be fixable, the problem seems to be depending on the layout of the file not the type of game...
So i wouldn't just move to ntfs yet.
If you want, try it out with a handful of games...

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hiya, just wondering, how do you get game covers on? im noob, n search function is kinda funny, cant find it, thanks for any replies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1