Configurable USB Loader Themes

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by kylster, Dec 7, 2010.

1. kylster
    OP

kylster mich weich töten

Sep 11, 2010
    United States
    Fr33D0M R1N6
    Hi i'm looking for some nic CFG Loader Themes; i know of this site ---> http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes.php but they are not necessarily my taste of themes [​IMG] not that they arent any good but i love Anime Themes [​IMG] mostly dealing with 1/2 cat 1/2 girl LoL. I was wondering if anyone had made their own [​IMG] and if they could possible share with me so i may try it out. As of now im stuck with Hello Kitty forr my wife but if i could get a nice looking Anime theme wouldnt have to be cats or girls or nothing it would be great seeing as she also like anime. It's just seems a little too tedious to make your own theme and well truth be told i kind of dont have the nack for putting themes together if i do make one it doesnt look that great [​IMG] Thanks in advance....

2. julz1

julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    your probably better off doing it yourself if you have photoshop
    alot of the themes on the site look like they were done in 2 mins using microsoft paint
    it really isnt hard to learn how to make them

3. kylster
    OP

kylster mich weich töten

Sep 11, 2010
    United States
    Fr33D0M R1N6
    Does anyone have a great tutorial on making themes for CFG seeing as some of the options are well you know are non descriptive.