Hacking Configurable USB Loader not showing up in HBC?

raphzthename

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the silly question, but how do you get CFG to show up in HBC? I have downloaded the latest .dol from here: https://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/downloads/detail?name=cfg70MODr65.dol&can=2&q=.

I have placed it in SD:\apps\Configurable USB Loader\. When I load HBC though, I'm unable to see it as one of the apps. I've tried downloading their icon.png and meta.xml from an older CFG version as well to see if that would do the trick. Still not showing up.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Sorry for the silly question, but how do you get CFG to show up in HBC? I have downloaded the latest .dol from here: https://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/downloads/detail?name=cfg70MODr65.dol&can=2&q=.

I have placed it in SD:\apps\Configurable USB Loader\. When I load HBC though, I'm unable to see it as one of the apps. I've tried downloading their icon.png and meta.xml from an older CFG version as well to see if that would do the trick. Still not showing up.
Make sure you rename the DOL file to exactly "boot.dol" and that HBC is set to look for stuff on SD instead of USB (press the 1 or 2 button to set this. I can never remember.)

EDIT : if you have too many things showing up in HBC it might be on the next page (seems obvious .. but just in case)

Reactions: raphzthename

raphzthename

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! That solved the issue, but now I'm having another issue.

When trying to run CFG with my USB drive connected to the top USB port, it freezes at the cfg title screen. It shows v70r65 Auto on the bottom right, but I'm unable to do anything other than unplug my Wii U. Can't even seem to hard shutdown.

super mario 128

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! That solved the issue, but now I'm having another issue.

When trying to run CFG with my USB drive connected to the top USB port, it freezes at the cfg title screen. It shows v70r65 Auto on the bottom right, but I'm unable to do anything other than unplug my Wii U. Can't even seem to hard shutdown.
Did you install cIOSes?

super mario 128

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...