Hacking Config USB Loader

Evilbaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, Ive switched from Wiifloe to CFG which im finding alot better apart from when im scrolling through my games the Wii resets itself when I get to the letter D, any ideas?

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Evilbaz said:
Hi all, Ive switched from Wiifloe to CFG which im finding alot better apart from when im scrolling through my games the Wii resets itself when I get to the letter D, any ideas?
Corrupt Game?

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never heard of a problem like this, but some thoughts what could fix it:
Maybe some cover is broken, try moving them from your SD card (or USB drive, wherever you store them) and let Cfg Loader download them again. But try scrolling without proper covers first. If it still resets then maybe an image is broken or named incorrectly. Try moving the images that are on the page where it resets from you USB drive and try again. And check your USB drive's filesystem, maybe some got broken there.
If nothing of it helps wait for a few days till the next (Beta) version comes out, there was a pretty reliable stream of new versions for last few months. Maybe try contacting the author of Cfg Loader so that he can look into your problem of nothing of the above (and the other solutions that will hopefully be posted here) works.

Evilbaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help, i deleted and re-downloaded the covers and it works fine now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay