ROM Hack [Completed] Love Plus English Translation Patch

greator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
My gosh, its finally complete. Thank you.
But completed patch is 0.9?

I really hope this game got a real ending, the real one after the confession. Or some achievement to unlock.

If LovePlus+ using the same engine and doesn't have any problem when transsferring data, you think its gonna be easy to translate it? Since the only left to translate is the extra scene.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But completed patch is 0.9?

I really hope this game got a real ending, the real one after the confession. Or some achievement to unlock.

If LovePlus+ using the same engine and doesn't have any problem when transsferring data, you think its gonna be easy to translate it? Since the only left to translate is the extra scene.
There might still be some mistakes in the full translation patch. I was hesitating whether I should call this one v1.0 but I thought people would have too many expectations and they'd be upset if they find errors in it. Calling it v0.9 would be safer. ^_^

By the way, there are a lot of things to unlock in this game. ^_^ You can try changing your DS clock to different seasons to gather all the pre-confession graphics, or you can try to collect all hobby items during post-confession by visiting the shops 40-50 times each, etc.

For Love Plus+, it's not exactly the same as Love Plus. Although it's based on the same engine, the hacking is more complicated. (And I can't guarantee it'll work on everyone's flash cart/emulator.) So, for now, I'd say we'll wait and see how Love Plus patch goes first.

I just got up to the confession of Rinko, and on to the second part. I am not sure I am a fan of real life mode. I don't like my gaming to pressure me into a time and a place. D:
You can keep playing in skip mode. Collect dream events, items, unlock graphics, etc. Or if you're not obsessed with your girlfriend yet, you can delete her and retry the pre-confession part in different seasons to collect graphics, etc.

I can only hope to have a Momo-san as Shinpachi did in that Gintama episode :-)
I want that tsundere Gintoki had xD

OT GREAT WORK! EXCITED TO TRY! :)
I want Gin-san. Haha. It'd be nice if Gintama is made into a dating sim game. :P

Here you are (hope this is what you asked for):
The days are marked 71 cause I played a bit more yesterday, and re-transferred the save file again this morning (didn't save the data on Love Plus+ last time).
Thank you very much. I think these are all I need to see for now. It's a good news for me that all the text would automatically be converted to Japanese. That would be less problem to take care of.
I really appreciate your helps. :wub:

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Just wanted to know something (I'm in the post confession part of the game) does the girls actually have a major background story apart from their different personalities? and does the game take you there in the present not in dream events? (please elaborate with little spoilers or spoiler tag)
for example Is there a scene that someone hitting on my girl in the movie and I kick his ass? lol
I liked the different route the game took in the Tokimeki games, each character had different events that took place in the 3 years.
I mean I got nothing to look out apart dating her in each locations 50 times and see her dreams?

Sorry to drop it on you like this, The wiki give no knowledge whatsoever.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How difficult is this compared to the Tokimeki Memorial game? I wasn't able to get close to any of the boys in that game and was thinking of trying this game.
Did you ever try a guide to figure out what stats you needed to raise for which dude? I would suggest doing that and going back to TMGS at some point.

It is pretty much the same here in Love Plus though (with some differences obvs). Figure out which stat goes with which girl and try to raise em all with an emphasis on the stat your girl digs. I would say from my experience up until the confession phase this game was a bit easier. However I think I liked the way that TMGS was put together more (not just because of girls vs guys).

Good luck!
I did try a guide. It just didn't work out that well. I'm not good at these types of games. So far, I've failed at all dating sims except the one in Harvest Moon. However, I find that kind too easy.

haryel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps this is a silly question but when i create my profile and choose the audio for my name...only one syllable is available to choose. So for exemple, i choose the name ka su chi ro, but i can only choose one of the particles so the girl will call ka-kun and so forth.

Any way to make her say the entire name?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to know something (I'm in the post confession part of the game) does the girls actually have a major background story apart from their different personalities? and does the game take you there in the present not in dream events? (please elaborate with little spoilers or spoiler tag)
for example Is there a scene that someone hitting on my girl in the movie and I kick his ass? lol
I liked the different route the game took in the Tokimeki games, each character had different events that took place in the 3 years.
I mean I got nothing to look out apart dating her in each locations 50 times and see her dreams?

After confession, you might learn a bit more about each girl's personal life. (She'll talk more about her family, friend, her current obsession, etc.) But not really more background stories. There won't be any scenes that involve other people. Mainly, you'll be spending time with your girlfriend and interacting with her, waiting until she gets closer to the girl of your dream. It's kind of like when you play RPG game and you have to level up your character by fighting monsters. But for this game, you make your girl becomes closer to the girl of your dream by interacting with her. When she loves you more, she will listen to your request and will change herself to what you want her to be. ^_^
I'm not very good at explaining, but you can stop by the discussion board that talks about this game and see how other people enjoy the game. (Or watch those Gintama episodes that people mentioned. It's not exactly like that, but you might get some idea. :lol:)

Perhaps this is a silly question but when i create my profile and choose the audio for my name...only one syllable is available to choose. So for exemple, i choose the name ka su chi ro, but i can only choose one of the particles so the girl will call ka-kun and so forth.

Here is the list for all possible names you can use for the name pronunciations. Unfortunately, the sounds are limited to some common Japanese names only. ^_^
https://sites.google.com/site/loveplusguide/menu/naming/-possible-names

OceanBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a weird game
there is no Sexual part in this game :(
Why Konami? WHY?!?!
I don't think I would've had any interest in the game if there was a sexual component, to be honest.

Sorry I couldn't help even by the end. I kept getting distracted by school, so I thought I would've been able to make up for my lack of help during the Winter Break but everything's finished already. >_<
Glad to see that more people came to edit by the end though.

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a weird game
there is no Sexual part in this game :(
Why Konami? WHY?!?!

Perhaps it is my narrow western viewpoint but I wouldn't imagine any NDS game having nudity considering how tightly Nintendo Controls it's content and it's target demographic, perhaps there is a game released in Japan that is an exception, but I'm not aware of it.

Of course if it becomes a competition it could start becoming kinda hairy, especially if you get sucked in enough:
vlcsnap-2011-10-10-12h43m13s237.png

GLYj4.jpg

NhgQa.jpg

haryel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After confession, you might learn a bit more about each girl's personal life. (She'll talk more about her family, friend, her current obsession, etc.) But not really more background stories. There won't be any scenes that involve other people. Mainly, you'll be spending time with your girlfriend and interacting with her, waiting until she gets closer to the girl of your dream. It's kind of like when you play RPG game and you have to level up your character by fighting monsters. But for this game, you make your girl becomes closer to the girl of your dream by interacting with her. When she loves you more, she will listen to your request and will change herself to what you want her to be. ^_^
I'm not very good at explaining, but you can stop by the discussion board that talks about this game and see how other people enjoy the game. (Or watch those Gintama episodes that people mentioned. It's not exactly like that, but you might get some idea. :lol:)

Here is the list for all possible names you can use for the name pronunciations. Unfortunately, the sounds are limited to some common Japanese names only. ^_^
https://sites.google...-possible-names

Thanks for the help!

Evilman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I thought that this is not my type of game but I wanted to try this out because this was translated now. :D

Great translation, thanks for that. Games seems to be pretty good anyway. :D

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
This game looked complete crap when I first heard of it, but I thought I ought to try it out because the translation is done

Now I'm hooked you bastards

nice translation BTW

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahem... If you guys could be a little bit more polite in the thread, I'll really appreciate that. ^_^"

--------------------

Sorry I couldn't help even by the end. I kept getting distracted by school, so I thought I would've been able to make up for my lack of help during the Winter Break but everything's finished already. >_<
Glad to see that more people came to edit by the end though.
Don't worry. There will be some more stuff to edit after this and you've been helping a lot. :wub: I've been thinking that I might PM you to ask when you'll have free time again, so if I start working on Love Plus+, you'll have time to help editing. (And you could guide other editors on the formats and stuff, too.) :D

--------------------
Anyway, for Love Plus+. (A few people PM me asking about it, so I think I'll answer here.)

I'm still not sure about it. A lot of people reported that they couldn't get Love Plus patch to work. I'm sure that there will be a lot more people who can't play Love Plus+ patch. And if they can't get it to work, I have no idea how to make it work for them. Plus, the original game itself has a lot of bugs. Making a translation patch will probably add some more bugs to it. (And people tend to blame the translation patch when they find something wrong, even though those bugs could be the ones from the original game. T_T)

I'll see how many people will still have interest in Love Plus+ after they play Love Plus for a while. (Some already get bored of it after playing for a few days. And people who really enjoy the game would've bought Love Plus+ and have been playing it already. ^_^)

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh well you could always make a list of original game bugs and then just ignore the people who don't read(other people will probably set em right anyway), as for me.. I "think" I'd be interested in a love plus+ patch, but it's still your call since it's more work for you and you're not really getting anything out of this.

TFH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just stopped by to say congratulations to everyone who helped out. It was a pleasure to help edit and I regret having to withdraw from the project when I did. I look forward to hopefully lending more help in the future!

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people from the http://loveplusenglish.proboards.com/index.cgi support u with the release of love plus :D and thank you for the full translation patch now we can enjoy the dialogue and the story and again thanks so much :)

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
First of all thank you for all your work in translating this game.
I have a couple of question: first is it possible to change personality in post confession mode? and why i cant get manaka to talk to me in our way to school or return from it anymore? i know is a common problem, experienced this with the other two girls but playing a couple of days in skip or real mode make this go away. However i cant solve the problem with Manaka.
Thanks again for the patch :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn auto bots not pissing oil at o' rileys