Gaming Complete Computer Coverage Guide

Santee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know any guides out on the internet that cover pretty much everything you need to know about computer hardware since considering that compared to the people on gbatemp I'm a noob when it comes to that I'm not asking for a guide on gbatemp any good website has to be up to date since well yeah.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you asking about how the inner parts of a computer work/fit together? motherboard etc? Then try a site like www.howstuffworks.com, or something like that, there are probably a few articles on how a computer works.

If you want to learn about the latest parts, as in what parts you want to buy as an upgrade, check a hardware review site like www.tomshardware.com or www.anandtech.com. They also have guides on how to build one from scratch.

Santee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks going to search on those sites now hope it has what I need EDIT: but what I meant was a beginners guide that introduces me to the hardware what it does and stuff the that those sites are good if I new what the hardware did just need a guide not that up to date since those sites will keep me up to date I'll keep searching those sites though I'm probably sounding like I'm asking too much sorry.

Santee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks exactly what I was looking for
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!