Hacking [Compilation] Wii U Save Editors

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updated MS2016OG editor to 1.0.1 with proper sanity checks and filters. Thanks again @asper for the saves!

Editor link is updated in the OP as always.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Gadorach

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: I pwned U!

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for anything that edits savefiles, I came across this post. This looks quite interesting!
Questions. Is there a link to a tutorial I can follow? I managed to get Hyrule Warriors editor to edit my save but I accidentally deleted the app.bit but now doing the process again didn't edit my savefile.

Edit#1: I managed to get Max Rupees and Items working. But I can't figure out the exp section. I want to level up Link and Impa from Lvl 5 to Max Lvl 255, so I tried to edit numbers to the max but upon loading game, the Exp bar is still not full and they's are still at Lvl 5. Same problem happens with their Damage.
Is the editor not complete atm? Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

buhdiego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's great =D

Pleeease, release a Mario Kart 8 save editor to change the statistics of the player
it would be great for the ones who downloaded a shared save data with other player's statistics (mainly the online ones, as if you're a beginner, you won't be able to face 20.000 and more points players)
thank you =D

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone using the Hyrule Warriors SaveEditor know how to add exp to the characters the right way? No matter what number I put in, It doesn't add any exp.

TheRealJoshSketch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a Wonderful 101 save editor, or can anyone actually make one? I am willing to pay someone a lot for a Wonderful 101 save editor so I can recover my 100% completion that was deleted.

cypher007

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having problems with the tank tank tank editor.

it keeps saying not a tank tank tank save file.

I used savemii to backup the save to sd card. it seems to have created 4 personal files and a kaotex_stock.bin .

Gadorach

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having problems with the tank tank tank editor.

it keeps saying not a tank tank tank save file.

I used savemii to backup the save to sd card. it seems to have created 4 personal files and a kaotex_stock.bin .
My guess is I didn't have enough save samples when I make the sanity check for Tank! Tank! Tank! and yours happened to have something different at the sanity point. Either that, or the game updated and changed the sanity bits. Send me a copy of your save file in a PM and I'll patch the editor for you.

gram3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a very hard time spelling sorry i tryed to use the save editor for ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge can you please please please make a video on how to use it please step bye step

GamesWithJer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering if it was possible to make the game pad emulate a gamecube controllerfor games that support a GC controller but not a classic controller. a great example of a game like this is Sonic Riders Zero Gravity.

As it turns out i had closed the tab this was meant for. disregard

Last edited by GamesWithJer,

SilentVinyl

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games [EUR - 00050000101E5400] [ABJP01]

Item: Offset
Coins: 0x00000012-13 (max 03E7h = 999Dec)
Rings: 0x00000014-15 (max 03E7h = 999Dec)

No savegame checksum !
How can these codes be used with the Jgecko U? For it complains that the codes have x's in them and wont let me use them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit