Competition Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
A quick and rather important question, in the picture of Tempy, the item being worn are headphones, can we perhaps create a headset instead (Headphones with a mic attachment)?

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT - I wonder if Tempy has over the head headphones or behind the ear! hmm

Been a while since I did something very creative and artsy probably not since grammar school lol. Working on my project now, will post pictures a few days before
the contest ends so that nobody steals/copys my idea. Good luck all :)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A quick and rather important question, in the picture of Tempy, the item being worn are headphones, can we perhaps create a headset instead (Headphones with a mic attachment)?
I guess so, though I can't see why you would want to.

EDIT - I wonder if Tempy has over the head headphones or behind the ear! hmm
Tempy changes from time to time. Depends on his mood.

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah screw it I'll post a picture of half of my project have to finish it when I come home since I'm going to a StreetPass Meet Up / Kid Icarus Tournament tonight. Don't have any actual markers or crayons to work with just water paint and neon markers lol.

Couldn't paint the headphone pieces cause the water dripped right off of the stryofoam ugh so I had to settle for a purple which I thought would be darker...But it's not lol oh well! All in good fun

temperb.jpg

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Nearly done with my project but I'm gonna hit the hay as I can't seem to find a fundamental item I require to finish...

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished my project, not even sure if I am eligible to win or not :\ I just now re-read the article for the competition and it says nobody can enter who currently has warnings :\. Don't remember when I got warned but it wasn't recently and to my knowledge I haven't done anything wrong on the site lately to my knowledge.

Anyhow here's my picture if I'm still eligible, enjoy.

photofi.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished my project, not even sure if I am eligible to win or not :\ I just now re-read the article for the competition and it says nobody can enter who currently has warnings.
I meant to say this earlier but anyone can enter warns or no warns. However anyone who has banned and creates a new account to ban evade won't be allowed to enter.

Also those lurkers...sign up, take part and maybe become a part of the community.

Reactions: 1 person

DarkJDL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will most probably attempt at this thing. But I will need at least one day of preparation. if I still have the willpower tomorrow XD...

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
for those eyeing that Sennheiser HD 518:
I have them and they are truly awesome! Comfortable, really great sound and pretty durable, minding how often i dropped them by accident when i got caught in cable xD

injection18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey great idea !

Here's my contribution, taken with my new 3DS XL (you can get the MPO version here to put it on your 3DS and see the great 3D effect: the gun comes out from the screen !!) :

HNI_0035.JPG

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Damn. Too bad my warn level is like %80, but it also hasn't been lowered in quite some time and I haven't got any warns in a while now. I've got a great idea that would be sure to win. Hell, I might just do it anyways just to be a good sport and have some fun.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. Too bad my warn level is like %80, but it also hasn't been lowered in quite some time and I haven't got any warns in a while now. I've got a great idea that would be sure to win. Hell, I might just do it anyways just to be a good sport and have some fun.
Just finished my project, not even sure if I am eligible to win or not :\ I just now re-read the article for the competition and it says nobody can enter who currently has warnings.
I meant to say this earlier but anyone can enter warns or no warns. However anyone who has banned and creates a new account to ban evade won't be allowed to enter.

Also those lurkers...sign up, take part and maybe become a part of the community.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah I edited the front page post so people don't get confused.

Also @DeadlyFoez

If you check your warns you will see that they have been lowered recently.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, maybe I missed it but when is the deadline for this? It says winners announced on the 17th but I don't see a deadline?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh, maybe I missed it but when is the deadline for this? It says winners announced on the 17th but I don't see a deadline?
Hadrian mentioned that the deadline would likely be a few days earlier, something like the 14th or the 15th. Too lazy to find the quote.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian mentioned that the deadline would likely be a few days earlier, something like the 14th or the 15th. Too lazy to find the quote.

He also said it was up in the air so it wasn't specific or anything.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadline has been decided, I'll need entries in by Wednesday 15th before 8pm BST.

Also I need to reiterate that you need to MAKEyou own headphones. This is a creative contest, anyone can put a pair of headphones on and take a picture.

Here is an example that my four year old daughter did in a couple of minutes:
gallery_27232_349_44944.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Deadline has been decided, I'll need entries in by Wednesday 15th before 8pm BST.

Also I need to reiterate that you need to MAKEyou own headphones. This is a creative contest, anyone can put a pair of headphones on and take a picture.

Here is an example that my four year old daughter did in a couple of minutes:
gallery_27232_349_44944.jpg

I think we have a winner already.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1