• Likes 70

alltvseries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

First of all, thanks to everyone for all the information and the art for the cards. I've seen people selling them using your files. If you didn't know you can report the shops (on etsy) that are doing so and they should be able to get the listings down o close their shops for selling stuff that's not theirs.

On another note. I know you have the art for every Animal Crossing amiibo and card out, but has anyone done custom cards for the amiibos that are special characters on the Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo game?

Thanks again!

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
just read trough all 44 pages in one go xD
thanks a lot for you guys work, it's amazing!

I'm sorry you guys got your stuff up on etsy and such :(

has @Simone been posting stuff lately ?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have scans or high res images of the new Mario Sports Superstar cards?

So far, these are the best I've found...
MarioSportsSuperstars-AmiiboCard-Mario.png
MarioSportsSuperstars-AmiiboCard-Bowser.png
MarioSportsSuperstars-AmiiboCard-Peach.png
MarioSportsSuperstars-AmiiboCard-Luigi.png
MarioSportsSuperstars-AmiiboCard-Daisy.png

rookiespr1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the latest version of the inkjet printable PVC ntag215's I'll edit the post later with a side by side of the new vs old. I really don't think I could do any better at this point.

@Simone , @CompC , @hundshamer @TiMeBoMb4u2

Also, I updated the Drive folder to include the J tray template that I used and I uploaded a "template instructions" file.

And here's the side by side comparison of Photo Sticker paper next to Inkjet PVC. (In that order)
What kind of printer do you use for that?

Random11

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

MinishCaper55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Building a template for Mario Sports Superstars, but I'm unable to find the font shown in image, below. Anyone smarter than me able to point me in the right direction?

9xfIlHC.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...