• Replies 1,427
  • Likes 70

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot to reply. the 2 amiibo are different. in pokken tournament the mewtwo amiibo is recognized as a standard amiibo and unlocks stuff. the shadow mewtwo amiibo card is the only that unlocks shadow mewtwo :)

I tried to ask how much the chips cost with an image print on them (on alibaba.com) but it was too expensive...

Yeah....I asked today and the price is ridiculous. $150 USD for 100, not including shipping...I will just order plain circles, and use makeplayingcards.com.

Thanks again @Simone .... Great job w/ the "bleeding area" and also those new kirby cards :)

Last edited by Attainable,

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just listed some of the extra cards I ordered from China. Check the listings on the bay, same username. PM me if interested in larger quantities than what I listed

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i Ordered a second batch of Cards :) Now with every card that remain (Yoshi WW, Shovel Knight, Mario 30th, Animal Crossing, Zelda, Splatoon and Chibi Robo).
I uded expedite shipping this time ($ 35 :sad: )

If the result will be good, i will post the remaining cards with bleeding area of Printerstudio and makeplayingcards.com.

I noticed that makeplayingcards.com has other option of High Gloss (that is splendid).

I think i will prepare every card with illustrator. :D

@Simone When is your second batch arriving? I'm excited to make my first batch!

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dropping these here. If you like 'em, great. If not... whatever.

a1os7Qk.png
Aogs32g.png

EDIT: Made colors better. Not great, but better. :wink:

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,
Reactions: Attainable

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dropping these here. If you like 'em, great. If not... whatever.

Looking at these side-by-side, I should've matched the blue on the front to the blue on the back. What do you guys think? :wink:

I think it would look better w/ the matching blue. Also, I noticed that both the original, and this Mega Man seem to be a little bit "large" in proportion to other chars....Sonic also stands out as being a bit large.

Might just be me though.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would look better w/ the matching blue. Also, I noticed that both the original, and this Mega Man seem to be a little bit "large" in proportion to other chars....Sonic also stands out as being a bit large.
Might just be me though.
I think they look larger because the characters, themselves, are more petite than the taller, more-humanoid characters.

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stupid question... where are y'all getting your NTAG215s?

You can get NTAG215s from AliExpress/AliBaba. I have around 100 NTAG215 PVC Cards, which I won't be using, as I'll be using the circular sticker tags instead. If you'd like to buy the NTAG215s off of me, instead of waiting a month from Ali I can definitely send you some. I'll list them on my eBay soon...

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
stupid question... where are y'all getting your NTAG215s?
aliexpress for me £24 or $35 for 100

You can get NTAG215s from AliExpress/AliBaba. I have around 100 NTAG215 PVC Cards, which I won't be using, as I'll be using the circular sticker tags instead. If you'd like to buy the NTAG215s off of me, instead of waiting a month from Ali I can definitely send you some. I'll list them on my eBay soon...

Aliexpress took me 8 days

Btw got my tags today

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I did not create these. Also, the render of Luigi isn't high quality, but you have to take into account that you don't really need 1200dpi when printing these cards. They look sharp as hell when printing...
Do you know who did create them? I would like to ask them for the Luigi source. Thanks.

Redah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you know who did create them? I would like to ask them for the Luigi source. Thanks.

I don't. But, If you look at the file itself and zoom in, you can also see the Luigi is low-res compared to other images. So I don't think the original author has access to a bigger file either as all other images are in high-res.

But again: It doesn't really matter, you won't notice a difference when printing :)

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't. But, If you look at the file itself and zoom in, you can also see the Luigi is low-res compared to other images. So I don't think the original author has access to a bigger file either as all other images are in high-res.

But again: It doesn't really matter, you won't notice a difference when printing :)
As you said, the image quality doesn't matter for printing, but if I want to use a different template format that shows his whole body, it DOES matter!

The image may not be HQ, but it's a higher red than what I've found.

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got 40 off eBay for 25 bucks shipped. The round sticker kind.
Got these today, but they are NTAG216, even though they are clearly listed as 215 in the article and even in the invoice. Good thing I checked them with the NXP app before writing.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, is there a Mario version *Normal Mario* of the Super Mario series? I tried searching on this thread but did not find one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nvm I found it :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Warp pipe Ken lol +1