- Joined
- Jul 22, 2015
- Messages
- 1,304
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 820
- Trophies
- 1
- Website
- www.facebook.com
- XP
- 3,745
- Country



Good job! Have you used my boxes as base or are different? And, how many cards can they contains?So here I am to also contribute with my work.
I made a box for the many cards I made thanks to your many designs. They are made to fit my 63 x 88mm cards (MTG cards, same ratio as CompC cards)
Hey, are the PVC images made for the PVC inkjet cards with the built in NFC chips? I was planning to go down that road and was wondering if that's what you intended them for or if they were meant for a different PVC card style. I know it's probably a dumb question, but there are tons of choices so figured I'd ask and save some headache if I was wrong. Specifically these cards: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072FK4RZD/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A1GYMVIZIMSYWM&psc=1Good job! Have you used my boxes as base or are different? And, how many cards can they contains?

Thank you!Hey, are the PVC images made for the PVC inkjet cards with the built in NFC chips? [...]
Regardless, I love the designs! Thanks for all the work you've put into it.
I made some Super Smash Bros Ultimate amiibo cards:
Nr. 66 - Piranha-Plant/Pflanze
Nr. 67 - King K. Rool
Nr. 68 - Ice Climbers
Nr. 69 - Ken
Nr. 70 - Junger/Young Link
Nr. 71 - Daisy
Nr. 72 - Pichu
Not Conformed amiibos:
- Fuegro (german)
- Simon/Richter Balmont
- Snake
- Dark Samus
- Joker (DLC 1)
Thank you!
My PVC cards are 54 x 85 mm, the Poker cards are 63 x 88 mm. With these informations, you can choose the better solution for you

Hey, can I ask where you found those Zelda card images? The ones with the gold backgroundHi guys,
I am new here, however I enjoyed a lot your work ( @CompC & @EmanueleBGN ).
So here I am to also contribute with my work.
I made a box for the many cards I made thanks to your many designs. They are made to fit my 63 x 88mm cards (MTG cards, same ratio as CompC cards)
This is how it looks when finished :
View attachment 158085 View attachment 158086
and here is , attached to this post, the model I made, with SSBU cover, as it the best image I found with a lot of Nintendo characters. If someone have a better idea, I might do another design ^^
It's made to print in 600ppi, on A4 sheet
Hi there!! Do you by chance have a Ken card design?I've added designs for a the rest of the fighters that have been released so far. I obviously don't own the rights to these images or characters, so you don't need to ask me permission to use them. See my past post for the rest of them.

Thank you for your support!@EmanueleBGN
Hello! I just wanted to thank you for your work, and I was wondering if I could request a few small things.
Oh, you're right! I made her with Pokémon but not the version without them. Tomorrow evening I'll make herA poker sized version of Female Pokemon Trainer. I do see you have it available for PVC, would love to have the bigger version.
There are two Gold MegaMan version, and one has the Smash (Wii U & 3DS) backgroundGold Megaman, but with the smash brothers themed background.
This could be difficult: eight characters in a so small size... but I'll give a tryThis one not that important, but would love to have a version of Bowser Jr with all the variants in one picture (similar to pokemon trainer), doesn't have to include bowser jr himself
No one has my source files, I don't share them. And, thank you again!Thank you! I can do these myself if you'd like, but I don't have your source filesThanks for your hard work!
Thank you for your support!
Oh, you're right! I made her with Pokémon but not the version without them. Tomorrow evening I'll make her
There are two Gold MegaMan version, and one has the Smash (Wii U & 3DS) background
This could be difficult: eight characters in a so small size... but I'll give a try
No one has my source files, I don't share them. And, thank you again!





