Hacking CompC's amiibo Cards!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CompC
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 933,895
  • Replies Replies 1,434
  • Likes Likes 71
Hey Guys,



I have been trying to create my own mini Amiibo card. I'm currently chatting with a manufacturer in China that can make NFC cards the same size as the switch cartridges. The only issue is the design I want does not exist online in PDF format. I've attached the design I'm talking about

They're all over Aliexpress, eBay and Amazon so I was hoping someone here would know where I could find the originals?

Any help is appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • Mario 8.jpg
    Mario 8.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 917
I bought 50 cards in Aliexpress in cybermonday. Would you post all the new amiibo cards? Ty so much for all this work, it's completely awsome
 
thanks for all of your work "EmanueleBGN", WOLF is missing in the SMASH Collection in both CARD and PVC version (I use PVC for my prints)
thanks for great effort of making the arts
 
thanks for all of your work "EmanueleBGN", WOLF is missing in the SMASH Collection in both CARD and PVC version (I use PVC for my prints)
thanks for great effort of making the arts
The normal card of Wolf is in the "ENG+ULTIMATE" folder into "Smash" folder.
Yes... the PVC cards are not completed... I'll do the missing ones this Sunday
 
  • Like
Reactions: Asia81 and lordelan
I made the Smash Bros. Amiibos Wolf, Ridley and Inkling with the Template from CompC which is postet at page 8.
This is my first try to make Cards like this. So, if you have any sugestions for improvement feel free to send it to me.

edit:
I've changed the numbers from Ridley and Inkling. Now they have the correct numbers

Source of the numbers:
w w w.amazon.de/amiibo-Figur-Super-Smash-Collection/dp/B07FQDV2V7/
w w w.amazon.de/amiibo-Figur-Super-Collection-Inkling/dp/B07FQDV2V3
w w w.amazon.de/amiibo-Figur-Super-Collection-Ridley/dp/B07FQMB9KT/


Smash Bros Wolf63.png Smash Bros Inkling64.png Smash Bros Ridley65.png
 
Last edited by Alorina,
  • Like
Reactions: lordelan
reddit com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/8qnh7r/super_highresolution_artwork_collection_for_super/
Found a treasure trove for character artwork (not allowed to enter websites, so put a . between reddit and com).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alorina
I made some Super Smash Bros Ultimate amiibo cards:

Nr. 66 - Piranha-Plant/Pflanze
Nr. 67 - King K. Rool
Nr. 68 - Ice Climbers
Nr. 69 - Ken
Nr. 70 - Junger/Young Link
Nr. 71 - Daisy
Nr. 72 - Pichu

Not Conformed amiibos:

- Fuegro (german)
- Simon/Richter Balmont
- Snake
- Dark Samus
- Joker (DLC 1)
 

Attachments

  • amiibos.jpg
    amiibos.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 577
  • Piranha-Pflanze 66.jpg
    Piranha-Pflanze 66.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 670
  • Piranha-Plant 66.jpg
    Piranha-Plant 66.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 613
  • Ice Climbers 68.jpg
    Ice Climbers 68.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 465
  • Ken 69.jpg
    Ken 69.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 502
  • JungerLink 70.jpg
    JungerLink 70.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 478
  • YoungLink 70.jpg
    YoungLink 70.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 479
  • Daisy71.jpg
    Daisy71.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 441
  • Pichu 72.jpg
    Pichu 72.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 424
  • KingKRool 67.jpg
    KingKRool 67.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 559
  • Fuegro.jpg
    Fuegro.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 461
  • DarkSamus.jpg
    DarkSamus.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 612
  • SimonBelmont.jpg
    SimonBelmont.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 446
  • SnakeEater.jpg
    SnakeEater.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 413
  • RichterBelmont.jpg
    RichterBelmont.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 506
  • Joker.jpg
    Joker.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 711
Last edited by Crash1987,
Anyone sell the pvc ntag215 cards preprinted?

I’ve seen sets for sale on Etsy, eBay,and aliexpress, but they already gave the bins on them. I’m just looking for blank cards to put my own amiibos on them so I can set my collection up for display.

TIA
 
I made this, because the last three cards have also a player 2 version and I gave them their own numbers.

Edit:
I made also a version with the numbers 60 to 62

Smash Bros Wolf 60.png Smash Bros Ridley 61.png Smash Bros Inkling 62.png
 
Last edited by Alorina,
  • Like
Reactions: Sasalamel
Just a question (which I asked in Random11's credit card sized amiibo cards but never got an answer)....

Anyone knows of a brand of spray varnish to protect glossy inkjet paper?
 
Anyone knows of a brand of spray varnish to protect glossy inkjet paper?
I think would be better to plasify them.
The vanish spray, used to protect drawings in crayon, can be found in any paint factory - the salesclerk can suggest you the more appropriate for this use: because (I think) it could dilute the ink and ruin the print
 
@EmanueleBGN
Alas, my plan to buy the thing online and never leave the house is burned in flames....

Anyway, not even sure where to start to find the shops which sell these kind of things....
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted