• Replies 107
  • Likes 2

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
-Why has nobody dumped the card?
The only people who can do that are Japanese players who bought corocoro. There aren't that many of those who are interested in doing that on english sites.

-Is that something currently not supported?
No, it's trivial to dump a card, but we don't know of anybody who actually has it. (Only people who redeemed a code for the card can dump it. People who received the ticket via pass CANNOT).

-Can't we just create the wondercard?
No, the game checks for an unknown flag in the wondercard or for a specific WCID or something. We don't know what it checks for, and the search space is too large to feasibly brute force. Making a normal wondercard that gives an eon ticket doesn't work.

I actually got the Wondercard through Corocoro.

Reactions: DryTaste

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone dumped a corocoro card for me but there's more hto this than just the card, injecting the card fails even on the opposite color game let alone a different region. If someone has a second corocoro wc it'd be interesting to see if its data on the WC or if some extra flag is set during the download. It'd be interesting to get a save before and after using the code (so save->dump, use code (which autosaves) -> dump.

ETA- just realized it was you who dumped the card for me. XD

Reactions: KenoDB

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, been trying since last night. No luck. It's working cause I got street passes for Zelda and mix plaza. Haven't got the ticket. I also did the deactivate passes and stuff.

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
Got it instantly after deactivating everything in passes except for Pkmn.
MAC ended with 23, so try that one. SSID NZ@McD1

adragon123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't wanna sound like a noob but is there anyway we can use this save on a one rom and then get the eon ticket on a different rom in the same 3ds?

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
Couple of questions, how did you know it worked? Also did you use ma cycle and do custom?

MACycle, random, 300 secs (if that really matters), turned off everything but Pokemon for streetpass (under management).
Started MACycle, streetpass icon turned green after a few seconds. Opened Pkmn and there was a "news" item in my BuzzNav. Told me to get to a pkmncenter to get my mystery gift :D
I'll cycle for a bit on MAC 4E53504F4F29 SSID NZ@McD1

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I put your mac in custom macs and press start

Says using mac and has your mac but still not getting anything.

I used the auto script first, my 3ds is connected has internet, says there is a nzone.

When I sedan nzone start base16, gate last night, I had miss and street passes for zelda.

So now I'm trying the macycle. Does all that sound correct?

Maartenjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, i'm new here i got only the orginal games can someone help me so i can get the ticket?

Thanks for support

PS: Great work guys with this community

My friendcode is : 0576-3953-1246

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I edited my oras save with pkhex i hadded all special items all mega geme and some very nice pokemon like exclusive form of hoopa shinny etc. Max money max pokemiles and all ct/cs. How can i share my save with the community its work online. If i share you my main file will it work. Sorry for my bad english

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
How far into the game do I need to be to receive the ticket?

You need the BuzzNav. Can't remember when you get it. But it's after 1st gym anyway.

I edited my oras save with pkhex i hadded all special items all mega geme and some very nice pokemon like exclusive form of hoopa shinny etc. Max money max pokemiles and all ct/cs. How can i share my save with the community its work online. If i share you my main file will it work. Sorry for my bad english

It should work as it's decrypted. I think we'd need the other files that's exported when you use SaveDataFiler too, but not sure about that.

Reactions: tjexp
D

Deleted-19228

OP
Make sure both games are up to date, street pass is turned on, close lid for a minute and both lights should be green for a streetpass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu