Communication with the Wii remote has been lost

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bennettmd, Jun 23, 2009.

1. bennettmd
    OP

bennettmd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2009
    United States
    At processor heavy moments during many games (Metroid, Deadly Creature, Bully etc) the communication between the wii and the controller is lost and I get that error screen. Pressing a button resumes the connection but only for a bit. I have tried the GX loader and the Ultimate 7.4 loader and both have this problem. My wii is a 4.0U with preloader .29. I have tried cIOS rev9, rev10 and rev13 but this issue persists. Any ideas.

Thank you so much for your help. [​IMG]

2. Snave2008

Snave2008 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Cardiff
    Probably a silly question, but I you've changed the batteries to a new pair yeah!?

3. bennettmd
    OP

bennettmd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2009
    United States
    I was wondering if it was b/c of my remotes. I have a charging station and all 4 lights blink and the system menu says that they are fully charged.

4. Snave2008

Snave2008 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Cardiff
    Chuck a set of regular AA's in and see if that solves it - if it does then I guess you're charging station is broke

5. bennettmd
    OP

bennettmd Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2009
    United States
    Now I really feel like an idiot b/c putting in real batteries fixed the problem. Should have tried that before doing all of those extra mods. Thanks for your help homestar. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice