Hacking Coming Back to CFW After a long time, Need Some Help

CH1CK3NMAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I exited my CFW like 6 months ago or so (Don't exactly remember how long) and have left my switch powered off since then. I haven't changed my SD card or anything. So I recently tried to reinject Reinx back into my switch.

I lost access to the computer I used previously to inject the reinx payload into my switch so I just redownloaded TegraRCM and the newest Reinx payload. Then Tegra detected my switch, giving me the ok, and I injected the payload. The Reinx splash screen pops up onto my screen and then it just goes black. I've tried this multiple times and a black screen just comes up repeatedly.

Why is this happening? I've definitely used Reinx before and I haven't changed anything in the SD card. So now I'm thinking it has something to do with the payload.

Last edited by CH1CK3NMAN,

FightingPolygon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update your switch to the latest version, 9.0? Because ReiNX doesn't support that yet, unlike Atmosphere.

Since you left, most people have switched to Atmosphere. It's better in every aspect imo and it gets updated frequently, try it out and let us know how it goes

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases

Put the stuff that's in the zip file in your SD Card and inject that other file (fusee-primary.bin) with TegraRCMgui

Last edited by FightingPolygon,

CH1CK3NMAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't update anything since I left. I literally powered off my switch and left it there for months and came back. Right now I'm hoping that for some reason something on the SD Card is corrupted and that if I format and redo the SD card that everything will work as it did before.

Also, is there any complication in switching if I recently was using Reinx or is it just a smooth transition between CFW.

And why exactly is atmosphere better? Just curious cuz I've been gone for a bit. Thanks!!

Last edited by CH1CK3NMAN,

CH1CK3NMAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this but I just wanted to make sure it would be okay for me to reformat the MicroSD and put atmosphere onto it - don't want any more complications since pushing the Reinx payload isn't working atm and just giving black screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1