can't load payload

M1haker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i want to hack my switch, tegra detects rcm but once i inject payload the switch screen stays black and my tegrarcm says that rcm device disconnected. My switch is definetly unpatched and i got sd card 128gb kingston formatted to Large fat32. Also, one time i forgot to insert the sd card before injecting and the hekate launched, but it said "insert the sd card" or sum stuff like that. If anyone knows whats wrong please help, I already tried everything i could.
Tegra logs if anyone needs:
RCM Device detected
Preset "PAYLOAD_FILE" set to : D:\Kefir\payload.bin
Invoking TegraRcmSmash.exe with args : "D:\Kefir\payload.bin"
TegraRcmSmash (32bit) 1.2.1-3 by rajkosto
Opened USB device path \\?\usb#vid_0955&pid_7321#000000a0#{aa0dbd45-3117-f331-5c49-76bf65225042}
RCM Device with id 00840403000000104006326401101062 initialized successfully!
Uploading payload (mezzo size: 92, user size: 109640, total size: 175856, total padded size: 176128)...
Smashing the stack!
Smashed the stack with a 0x048f byte SETUP request!
Payload successfully injected
RCM device disconnected

M1haker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using up to date hekate, nyx, and payload files? SD might be corrupted, reformat and make sure you're using correct files. You're almost there.
I don't really know what you are talking about since im new to the switch hacking but I am currently using Kefir payload (my friend told me that it's good) and I also tried it on my old 16gb SD card that is not Kingston and it still didn't work so it might be the payload itself
And also I reformatted my sd to large fat32 like 5 times already so I think it's fine
And yea since Hekate launched without sd card Hekate is prob up-to-date

Last edited by M1haker,

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know what you are talking about since im new to the switch hacking but I am currently using Kefir payload (my friend told me that it's good) and I also tried it on my old 16gb SD card that is not Kingston and it still didn't work so it might be the payload itself
And also I reformatted my sd to large fat32 like 5 times already so I think it's fine
Yes, use different payload

M1haker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kefir isn't a payload, it is just a pack. Perhaps use fusee.bin or hekate.bin if you trying to load one of those instead.
My bad, im not good in all this stuff. Imma try that as soon as i can, thanks
Post automatically merged:

kefir isn't a payload, it is just a pack. Perhaps use fusee.bin or hekate.bin if you trying to load one of those instead.
I tried Hekate and it didn't work with the SD card inside the switch just like kefir. Then i removed the SD card and it launched on my switch. Is there any chance it's because of the SD card?

Last edited by M1haker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up