ComicBook DS Problems.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by lonewolf80, May 29, 2009.

May 29, 2009

ComicBook DS Problems. by lonewolf80 at 7:20 AM (890 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. lonewolf80
    OP

Newcomer lonewolf80 Advanced Member

United States
    Whenever I make a CBDS album to add to my library of files, I will sometimes see the images as a weird pinkish-purplish image, which resembles the original. This seems to happen to either certain images in an album, or the entire album.

Also, in some large CBDS files (100-600 pages), ComicBookDS will somehow react slowly, and load the images really really slowly, and the application would stop responding until it is finished.

Does anyone else get this, or is it just me? Also, does anyone know of solutions?

2. Gearhead

Newcomer Gearhead Member

United States
    theres a 299 image limit in the program. This means that if the cbds file that you are reading has more than 299 files (or pages if you wnat to call them that) then any and all of the pages from 300 and up will take a long time to load. There is no way around this, you just need to split up directories before you convert them.

3. lonewolf80
    OP

Newcomer lonewolf80 Advanced Member

United States
    Do you know of any good programs to split the files in a directory?

4. flameiguana

Member flameiguana that's not me

United States
    He means just move some of the images to another folder, say "". Then convert them. Less than 299 images per folder, or it will lag.

5. Gearhead

Newcomer Gearhead Member

United States
    @lonewolf
    I wish that there was b/c this would help a ton, but I havn't found one. So you will hav to manually do it like flameiguana says.