Homebrew Combining ISO files on Vista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonBoy99

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
27
XP
83
Country
United States
How could you combine 2 or more ISO's on Windows Vista? I have been trying for hours now... I tried hjsplit and it gave me this:


hjsplitscreenshot.jpg


Am I doing something wrong with it, or do I need to do something else?
 
juding by the name of the file in question.....winrar
 
Because you insisted on making a new thread instead of checking your other one:

To use HJSplit the files have to be in *.001 *.002 etc format. I don't remember if this works, but what you need to do is rename each file and add the .00X (X being the part number) and then use HJSplit to join them. Because Cleanrip uses 0 as the first one, however, you need to make sure you add .001 to RMCE.part0, .002 to RMCE.part 1 etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News