smile.gif

Leah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is such an amazing program! I think a thread should be started (Sticky please admins!) with peoples drawings in (All the files), I will upload some when I do some more, just got a new pink DS Lite as my old style DS touch screen was f*ked up and then my son stood on it and fully destroyed it!

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
Love it. Just keeps getting better and better.

I want to try to use the Wi-Fi gallary but i use a Nintendo Wi-Fi connector so i cant....

Meh doesn't matter.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pressure controls? I thought the DS touch screen was only pressed or not pressed. It doesn't have pressure level information does it?
The official Nintendo SDK only allows developers to use the "on" and "off" states due to differences in touchscreen sensitivities (hence why the first releases of Colors! worked fine for some but for others it barely drew anything no matter how hard they pressed). Calibration in Colors! helps overcome this issue.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Gah wifi!!!! it pisses me off that i can't make homebrew work on my router. Nintendo WFC works OK but not homebrews, they just don't connect. Does the USB dongle works with Homebrew? (The official one from Nintendo)
if your DS is kinda recent (like UG9######## being the serial) itws because made a new firmware that blocks usage of wi-fi with homebrew!
cry.gif
i know it sucks!

adamrgolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Colors is up to 1.06g now. Here is a post from the official thread:

------------------------------

I've released an small update called v1.06g that is now available on the homepage.

* Some compability solved - Let me know if there still are flashcards it's not working on.
* Colors data-folder located next to executable instead of in the root
* Minor graphical artifacts removed (thanks Noah)
* Continue from mid-playback bugs fixed
* Fixed a out-of-memory crash (thanks adamrgolf)
* Wi-Fi stability fixed - But the flooding thing is probably still there.

Big thanks to Xenon and Rattboi for helping me track down compability problems.

------------------------------

Also a few posts later someone posts this regarding ds-x issues:
-----
Confirmed : 1.06g works on DS-X.
-----

bai

XaMMaX90

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Don't work for me.
It says "initializing....
This is done the first time Colors! is started and may take up to minute" and frezze =( Try to wait for hour but nothing change. My adapter is ezflash-V

euqiddis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gah wifi!!!!  it pisses me off that i can't make homebrew work on my router.  Nintendo WFC works OK but not homebrews, they just don't connect.  Does the USB dongle works with Homebrew? (The official one from Nintendo)

if your DS is kinda recent (like UG9######## being the serial) itws because made a new firmware that blocks usage of wi-fi with homebrew!
cry.gif
i know it sucks!

mine is a (UEF########) and doesnt work either
frown.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't work for me. It says "initializing.... This is done the first time Colors! is started and may take up to minute" and frezze =( Try to wait for hour but nothing change. My adapter is ezflash-V
Sounds like you forgot to apply the DLDI Patch that tells homebrew apps how to read/write other files from the cart.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I am sure i patch it with DLDI right.
My apologies, you are right. It's just done the same thing over here. But after I put 1-04 back on, then tried running 1-06g again it loaded fine within 1 minute. I think the problem lies in creating the colors folder on the memory card (all saved pictures go in here), for some reason it seems to need a little extra help the first time. Maybe.

Try creating an empty folder on the root of the card called "colors" then running it. If that doesn't work, copy the colors folder from the 1-04 or 1-05 .zip file onto your card, then try running 1-06. I'm not sure exactly why it started working but it'd be nice to see if it works for someone else.

XaMMaX90

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just creating folder don't do anythink so where i can find older version of colors? And by the way is it important what save type must set?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ