So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not coming from a position of knowlege on this but I'd think you'd have to wait a bit. It makes sense that Nintendo would let the white Wii establish itself as an icon (iCon) for a bit then roll out the colors after that when they need a bump in sales.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want a black one!!! And I will be willing to wait until a black one is released before I purchase one. Damn, I thought there was gonna be a selection like there was at GC launch.
frown.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I want a black one!!! And I will be willing to wait until a black one is released before I purchase one. Damn, I thought there was gonna be a selection like there was at GC launch.
frown.gif
I'm personally shooting for a navy one
wink.gif
Or a pink one for my fiancee
wub.gif

I'm thinking a system modification is in order once someone puts up a tutorial on disassembling the Wii. Then I shall call it "!!M"

Edit: edited
dry.gif

difancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if they make more color. there will be online 100 wii availabe ;P like the ps3 and those 21789421 versions.
i dont want a color. i want a CONSOLE !

=D

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
frown.gif

So you want a black Wii?
rofl2.gif
Once you black you never go back...

I hope you can wait for Christmas 2007 since that's when I think we'll be seeing them. At least black or silver.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1