Gaming Collector's Edition LoZ: OoT pack!

Well? Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo has just announced its latest money-making scheme brilliant idea:
A collector's edition Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time pack!
This pack will contain an actual, working Ocarina of Time instrument and sheet music of the songs!
And guess the best bit! It costs (in Australia) only $69.99! That's the same as the original pack! (I have NO IDEA of what it'll cost in America or any other country, so don't ask.)
So, my 3DS-mad Temper friends, fire up the discussion! Will you get it or not? Personally, I just swapped my preorder over, but I'm interested to hear what you guys think!

Here's a rather AWESOME picture of the pack:
[title:Ocarina Edition]
153997_detail.jpg

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nebz said:
leeday100196 said:
brandonspikes said:
Very Very old news.
Really? I hadn't heard about it until now... maybe that's just EB Games for you.
Yeah... I had posted it in the OoT thread somewhere on this part of the forum.

The Aus. EB Games lists it as $68 not $78 from what I can see :wtf:

http://www.ebgames.com.au/3ds-153997-The-L...DS-Nintendo-3DS
Oh sorry. I'll change the post. Just I'm paying the full $59 after preorder, rather than getting the $10 discount from when I preordered, but thanks for correcting me.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Personally I'm waiting for this to arrive
(Yeah I know it's a mockup)
Zelda-Ocarina-3D-Mock-Package.png

O.O

WANT!

I'm not too fussed about an ocarina or music with it. I'd much prefer something like the above (personally I think it would sell AMAZINGLY well!).

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
No fucking way!! That's epic! I'm not usually one to splurge alot more than necessary for these things...but i totally would for that!
The UK just has a crappy 'special edition box and poster'..not sure i'll bother with that tbh..i want something more collectable.
http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/A...ocarina+of+time

Btw that mock-up looks ace!

D

Deleted User

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off like a dick if I did by saying that, Kind of unaware of things at 2 am

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
so wait is there two zelda games coming out or is it two in one game?

I'm not sure what you mean. There's only Ocarina of Time 3D coming out for the 3DS which includes Master Quest. Master Quest is the game mirrored and with harder dungeons and enemies and is unlocked after completing the normal game.

There's another Zelda game known as Skyward Sword coming out later this year also but that's for the Wii.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Nebz said:
digipokemaster said:

I'm not sure what you mean. There's only Ocarina of Time 3D coming out for the 3DS which includes Master Quest. Master Quest is the game mirrored and with harder dungeons and enemies and is unlocked after completing the normal game.

There's another Zelda game known as Skyward Sword coming out later this year also but that's for the Wii.

Perhaps he has looked at the the title in the mock up (Link's Awakening) and thought that was with it too?
I'm afraid not, that is actually a Gameboy classic that just so happened to be on the mock up image.
It's just Ocarina of Time.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
boombox said:
Nebz said:
digipokemaster said:

Perhaps he has looked at the the title in the mock up (Link's Awakening) and thought that was with it too?
I'm afraid not, that is actually a Gameboy classic that just so happened to be on the mock up image.

Ohhhh I didn't even notice that in the picture >_< lol

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boombox said:
Nebz said:
digipokemaster said:

yes that what got me thinking there was two zelda games coming out thanks for clearing it up though that mock game cover is awesome

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing a nice car will get you is a gold digger. What happened to falling in love, no matter if I'm on a bus, or driving a nice car. No offense tho, I do like nice cars.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Nothing like tearing ass up on a back road
    BigOnYa I think narcissism has all but killed love
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I think I can agree on that.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People tend to think look at everything I have gains attention but ends up making them look worse for what it is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It would be funny to pick up a girl in a real expensive car, then next date show up in a piece o shit car just to see her reaction. If she was real, it wouldn't matter.
    Everyone is disposable and replaceable, lies and deception are the coin of the realm. I have never felt so alone and so at odds with the world.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we should see others as disposable just if they can show any glimps of care about humanity should be forgiven
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she would leave you inmediately
    +1
    For a time I considered creating a new big bang. Wipe the slate clean and start from scratch....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your closest friend probably talks negative about you the most
    +1
    I know I talk shit about that Ken guy constantly lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah I just had to consile it's a age thing and I can get erect
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Right.. Take a number
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Binkinator is still around you guys. I just saw him in one of the Discord servers that I'm in.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get more mad when they learn you aren't as dimwitted as they think
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that guy who was dissappeared?
    My favorite thing about that Ken, if they talk bad about others to you. They doing it to you too.
    Always remember that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    More or less then they drop you and blame you when you find out
    Well taking responsibility for their own actions would mean doing work and self reflection lol easier to just be a pile of crap rolling down hill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dont mean to be rude but what was so important about them?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, He truly shared his great knowledge about Switch modding.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, He truly shared his great knowledge about Switch modding. +1