Gaming Collecting free games from PSN using a hacked PSP?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I have CFW 6.39ME-v4 on my PSP-1000

Just press and hold "HOME" to boot into OFW 6.39 and access PSN
(Ok, it also works fine if you boot normal into CFW 6.39ME-v4)

As i have 2 PSN accounts for a few years, i prolly download all 4 free games on my PSP
smile.gif

EDIT:"you can't play games downloaded with 1 account on the other account", so you have to be on the account you downloaded the game with to play it.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boombox said:
I don't really see why you're bothering, if you're capable of downloading whatever game you fancy to play on your PSP for free, why bother getting these freebies?..is it to save on internet usage?
modnation racers requires an online entitlement in order to play it online. it costs like $15 but you get it when you get it from the PSN. also, littlebigplanet requires updates to work with the latest DLC, and as far as i know, it's more complicated to fix when you have an ISO/CSO version instead of the PSN eboot.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Shabutie78 said:
boombox said:
I don't really see why you're bothering, if you're capable of downloading whatever game you fancy to play on your PSP for free, why bother getting these freebies?..is it to save on internet usage?
modnation racers requires an online entitlement in order to play it online. it costs like $15 but you get it when you get it from the PSN. also, littlebigplanet requires updates to work with the latest DLC, and as far as i know, it's more complicated to fix when you have an ISO/CSO version instead of the PSN eboot.
Downloaded LBP. It has Finnish language, manual and updates! Can't get those anywhere else!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol