KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have searched but nothing truly answered my question. SO, I was wondering, how exactly do you use the ocarina function in kongnutz Ultimate Usbloader? I have made a .gct file using code manager, but I do not know how to get the codes to work. I do not have gecko os yet, but can get it if needed. If someone knows how to get them to work I would be very grateful.

P.S. I do not have wifi, so I will not be able to cheat in online games anyway. For those who do not like cheaters online.

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have searched but nothing truly answered my question. SO, I was wondering, how exactly do you use the ocarina function in kongnutz Ultimate Usbloader? I have made a .gct file using code manager, but I do not know how to get the codes to work. I do not have gecko os yet, but can get it if needed. If someone knows how to get them to work I would be very grateful.

P.S. I do not have wifi, so I will not be able to cheat in online games anyway. For those who do not like cheaters online.
make sure you have a folder called codes on the root of your SD card, and put your .gct file in that folder

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is kongsnutz usb loader has ocarina compatability? cuz i'm on Hungyip's ultimate usb loader and all you need to do is press the 2 button on wiimote to activate code.

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saelee84 said:
is kongsnutz usb loader has ocarina compatability? cuz i'm on Hungyip's ultimate usb loader and all you need to do is press the 2 button on wiimote to activate code.
also all my .gct files is in the codes folder on root of my SD card

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cool were on the same loader, well pressing 2 on the wiimote will activate all codes on the .gct file. not able to choose which code to activate. so when making a .gct file for your game just make sure you check codes that you want to use.

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
Huh, weird. I will try again with fewer codes for Animal Crossing wii, hopefully it will work then.
what codes are you trying to use? let me know and i'll try to make a .gct file for you after i try it out, to confirm if it works or not.

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
Awesome and thanks again man.
anytime, next time you have a question just pm me
biggrin.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If using the ocarina feature in the ultimate loader do you need a config file on the sd card or anything?

All i did was put the ultimate loader dol onto my sd card in the apps folder and ran it and pushed 2 to activate the code and started the game and no codes worked.

It was for mario kart and yes its the right code because before trying it through the loader i loaded the game through ocarina itself in the homebrew channel with my disc copy of mario kart.

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gots to go, c u peeps later

Posts merged

icpmattj said:
If using the ocarina feature in the ultimate loader do you need a config file on the sd card or anything?

All i did was put the ultimate loader dol onto my sd card in the apps folder and ran it and pushed 2 to activate the code and started the game and no codes worked.

It was for mario kart and yes its the right code because before trying it through the loader i loaded the game through ocarina itself in the homebrew channel with my disc copy of mario kart.
just make sure you have the .gct file in codes folder on root of SD card

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saelee84 said:

Posts merged

icpmattj said:

Thats exactly where its at and the dol im using is USB LOADER ULTIMATE VERSION which has all verisons inside its rar folder and im using the standard adult one.I believe its version 4

Gonna download the lastest verison and try it later tonight.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
saelee84 said:

Posts merged

icpmattj said:

Thats exactly where its at and the dol im using is USB LOADER ULTIMATE VERSION which has all verisons inside its rar folder and im using the standard adult one.

Maybe you should get an updated one since Ocarina was broken in some of the older editions.

saelee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
saelee84 said:

Posts merged

icpmattj said:

Thats exactly where its at and the dol im using is USB LOADER ULTIMATE VERSION which has all verisons inside its rar folder and im using the standard adult one.I believe its version 4

Gonna download the lastest verison and try it later tonight.
to tell you the truth, i didn't mess with the config.txt and my codes work. when you boot your game does it says SD codes found?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr